24

January 11 2017

Jazz was in the library catching up with the work that she missed she was almost done with a few subjects.

Auti walked in with flowers and a box of chocolate. Once she reached her table. Auti also does YouTube so she filmed it on her phone.

Auti- hey beautiful. How you feeling.

Jazz- good thanks for asking you feeling-

Auti- amazing.

Jazz- what got you in this mood

Auti- I'm gonna ask my crush out.

Jazz- I see the flowers and all that. Girl you do you.

Auti took a deep breath in and out. Pop smoke mikey and sir walked in looking for Auti when they saw flowers and a box of chocolate in Auti's hand they walked towards her so they could hear what she was going to say.

Auti- okay jazz

Jazz- yes.

Auti- I was just wondering if you would like to go in a date with me.

Jazz was confused

Jazz- what you mean.

Auti- I mean what I said. I've been crushing on for sometime now and I felt like now that your her and there's no one to stop. But I love you. I fell hard for you. The way you care about me your hugs make me feel some type of way. I want you to be my girlfriend.

Pop wanted to stop her but mikey and sir stopped to hear what jazz was going say.
Auti was holding her hand.  Jazz pulled her hand away.

Jazz- Auti Im not a lesbian. I have a boyfriend that I love. If I led you on I'm sorry I didn't really mean too.

Auti- you don't love your boyfriend your lying to yourself. Just tell me you love me so we can me together

Jazz- Bashar and fez was right I should've listened.

Auti - jazz I do love you.

Auti corner jazz into a corner and kissed her jazz straight away pushed her.

Jazz- what the fuck. Your suppose to be my best friend Auti. 

Auti- I am

Pop smoke was able to get out of there grip. And went to Auti

Pop smoke- listen her you bitch clearly she doesn't like you the same you like her. She like dick not scissoring okay.

Auti- jazz can you see his blocking out love.

Jazz- Lauren t...

Auti- you hate men you just called me by my first name.

Jazz- what's gotten into. We will never be together i have a boyfriend that loves me and that treat me right. I'm not a lesbian. You can't turn me into one.

Pop smoke- bitch you need to back up because she's all mine.

Auti- ugh I need you

Jazz- you don't you can handle your life without me.

Jazz walked away because she didn't want to hear it anymore. Auti went not to chase after her. But Bashar stopped her.

Pop smoke- she doesn't need you Will never have her you need to get that through your thick skull.