30

January 19 2017

It was early in the morning and they were getting ready for school. Jazz was making breakfast.

Catherine - morning jazz.

Jazz- morning.

Catherine - thank you for letting us stay here. Will be out your hair soon.

Jazz- it's no one problem. I'm happy to help. There's no rush.

Catherine - how were you able to afford this penthouse.

Jazz- my brother bought it for me for Christmas. He does investment.

Rosa and lily come and sat down to eat.

Rosa - you've got a really big house

Jazz- thanks.

Bashar and his dad was talking about how they need to get out of jazz house. Once they finished there breakfast.

Catherine- shit Tyrone we gonna be late for work.

Tyrone - what about the girls.

Jazz- I'll take them.

Tyrone- no. You already doing a lot for us.

Jazz- it's alright I can take them. Trust me it's fine.

Catherine - but you guys are gonna be late.

Jazz it's alright. I called the school saying that we was gonna be late cause I had an episode. It's fine.

On the car ride Bashar was ashamed that he was living with his girlfriend with his family.

Jazz- what's wrong.

He ignored her. She left the girls at school. They drove to school and she realised that she was gonna make it to school in time.

Jazz- Bashar. What's wrong. Why you ignoring me.

Mikey was confused that Bashar was ignoring her.

Mikey- what did you do.

Jazz- he come to my house at three in the morning. He told me that they didn't a place to stay cause they got evicted yesterday. Of course that I helped out and since this morning he'd been ignoring me and I actually don't know why.

Mikey- he just embarrassed that your spending money in him. He doesn't want that he wants to do the opposite. He wants to treat you like a queen. Just give him some time

Jazz- thanks mikey.

They went to there first lesson.

Lunch

Pop smoke- I can't stay at her house man. It's embarrassing.

Mikey- if you told her from the start maybe this could have never of happened. You should've seen her face when you left she was worried for. Man I'm your best friend and your brother. I've never seen a girl that had care for than she has. Be a bit more opened.

Pop smoke - for sure.

Jazz walked in with sir and they had a smile on there face. Cause of the gossip that they heard.

Mikey- what you guys smiling about.

Jazz- we just gossiping.

Mikey - about what.

Jazz- sir love life.

Mikey gave sir a look saying that they need to talk in private.

Jazz - hey

He looked downwards

Jazz- you still ignoring.

Pop smoke got up and walked away. She sighed.

Mikey and sir walked up to her.

Mikey- I tried talking to him.

Jazz-I'll just give him some time. I understand. I'll just wait.

They carried on with their day.
Bashar spent the night at mikey's house.

Mikey was a bit disappointed at Bashar behaviour.

Mikey- you know she thinks your starting to hate her.

Pop smoke - I know I just choked up.

Mikey- You could lose an amazing girl because of your pride. Let her fucking help you. If it was another girl they will leave you high and dry. But she's will to take your whole family in her home man get through your head.

Bashar knew when mikey snap means he needs he get himself checked.