"Finally, took ya long enough." Halloween special

It twas the light of the blue moon, the spirit's rage in full bloom.

The dead walk the earth again, so make your offerings before our doom.

Who knows what this night of fright holds in our blight?

Never wake up again we just might.

Four races come together in this land of spook, all for one purpose, one cause.

They gorge themselves on the sweets ment for the dead, the mortals know no difference.

Alas, every night must end as with every Knight. In a bloody battle of honor and glory, who knows if it might slightly too gory?

The dragon fights the sun while the others flee, waiting for the next night where they may come to be.

And when the dawn comes, it's all but a strange dream...

But WAIT!

There's more!

A story without nearly as much gore!

A story about a Drake somehow named Hate.

Hate worked her whole childhood away so she could relax, but alas! She never got to search for eggs hidden in the grass, or feast on the days of wars long past.

She had loyal friends, a cat of doom, and a sister of fate that was not named Hate.

Gathered worlds they did, saving the main three from fate by the work of a sister named Hate.

It was the eve of Hollows, alternate versions of skeletons wandered about the filled void.

Yet the Drake drew. She drew homes for her friends, beads, clothes, furniture, anything they could want. 

she was doing it again, focusing too much on work and not relaxing at all. 

It was the eve of the hollows and all was not well.

So she drew a party.

She drew apple bobbing stations, face painters, a dj stand, punch that was definitely not spiked. 

She drew and drew and drew.

By the fall of night it was perfect, but not quite.

The moon, the red colored blue moon.

Her horns got longer, claws sharper. Her forearms and legs had scales, but the party had started.

She didn't mind and chugged her punch, attracting the attention of a drinking competition.

Who would have known that a small blueberry had so much of an alcohol tolerance?!

Sadly, as with all great things, it came to an end.

But... for the first time in a long while, Hate smiled. 

A real, true smile.

I never knew she liked Blueberries so much....

HAppY SpooPy SeasOn!!!

- Hate The Drake