Chapter 18: The gem world

".........Look at this place, precious gems everywhere!" said James as she looked around.

"I know, ooh look! I think I've found something that will compliment my new dress perfectly!" said Stella.

The Winx all took the time to explore since this was completely new to all of them. It was actually quite baffling to know that there was a world made entirely out of stones that would be very hard to come by back in the real world.

"This is all so pretty........" said Flora.

"Rubies, diamonds, emeralds.......everything is here! I think I'm going to faint!" said Stella as she played with the diamond fountain.

"Quite ironic isn't it James? Diamonds on our tynix suits and look at where we are now" said Bloom.

"I still haven't forgotten the ordeal that Stella put me through but yes, quite ironic" said James.

"I've noticed you stashing up your subspace with a lot of these stones, a LOT" said Musa with a smirk.

"In my defense, I've spent 30.3 billion dollars on precious gifts of my own so I think I'm allowed to be the exception here. In fact, I might actually be spending more soon so I'll need all the help I can get. And honestly I think you girls should too, we may or may not be able to come back here again or get another opportunity like this" said James with a snicker.

"Oh! Look girls! Our fairy animals are here too!" said Flora as she pointed at them.

True enough, all of the fairy animals had arrived and they were in their alternate forms. The girls all happily reunited with their respective animals and lovingly interacted with them.

"Gracie, you made it! And you're big again, looking fierce" said James as she giggled with Gracie while nuzzling together.

"Of course, remember that we have a magic bond that connects us together" said Gracie.

"Gracie is right, whichever mini world you're in, we'll be there as well due to our magic bond" said Elas.

"And while we're in these new forms, we can be your magic mounts" said Amarok.

"Come on James" said Gracie as she knelt down.

"Uhh, I don't want to be a burden to my own pet......." said James uncertainly.

"Don't worry, you're not a burden at all" said Gracie as she moved a little closer to James.

Still hesitant but trusting Gracie, James got onto Gracie's back and the grown up quillcat was soon flying in the air and joining up with the other fairy animals.

Throughout this journey, it also became evident that the fairy animals underwent a change in personality while they were in their alternate forms. They all seemed so mature and whole lot more certain of themselves. Stella especially had noted that Shiny had changed both physically and mentally.

Sometime during their travels, it also became apparent that the Winx and the fairy animals were not alone in this world. They passed by tiny dragon looking creatures with gems on their foreheads.

When they tried to get a closer look at them however, the tiny creatures all ran away.

"Hey, where did all those funny looking creatures go?" asked Flora as she got off of Amarok.

"I think they're just scared, since we are bigger than them" said James as she got off of Gracie.

Bloom soon spotted them hiding and she immediately tried to be nice and assure the tiny creatures that no one was going to harm them and that the girls just wanted to be friends.