27

Their sweat got mixed with the cold air, but neither of them cared about the wind blowing over their naked bodies.
Twisted together on the sofa, Azriel went with a hand through his messy hair. Aurora was laying on his chest, her hand followed the patterns of his tattoos.
His wing was wrapped around her, so the cold wind wouldn't make her sick. His other hand was caressing her back and Aurora pushed herself closer against him.
A faint smile got on his lips and he swiftly recalled what they did just a few moments ago.
How she had groaned his name over and over again. Her nails dug deep in his shoulders. Her hitched breath and how her body reacted to him. How her eyes had glowed like a rising sun when she climaxed.
An instinct, ancient and wild, was spinning satisfied in his being.
"Aren't you cold?" she asked when a harsh wind rolled over them. Aurora looked up at him and Azriel felt his breathing become heavy when he saw her face.
"No," he answered and wrapped his arm right around her waist, his hand on her ass. She grinned and her cheeks blushed. "After what you did to me I don't think I'll ever be cold again."
Her blush became bigger and Azriel laughed softly. It was weird to feel like this. So free, free of sorrow and worries. Like the person he was now, always had been buried.
"Stop it," she mumbled and she tried to hide her blush. Azriel stopped her and took her hand, kissed it.
"I'm afraid I won't." A generous, small smile came across her lips. Her shadows were almost caressing him, just like his own did with her.
"I thought I would never be able to do this," she then confessed and Azriel lifted an eyebrow.
"What?"
Aurora cleared her throat and pushed herself up on her elbow. With her finger she followed to lines of his face.
"Have a mate," she started. "After Death claimed me in that pit, I thought I could never have anyone. Later on I accepted that." In her eyes he saw an old sadness. He knew that emotion—he had also felt it. "And I also thought I would never have this."
She pushed her hips towards him and a low growl escaped from his mouth. Aurora smirked naughty.
"I was so afraid to tell you," he said then and Aurora started to follow the lines of his toned stomach. "I thought you would never want me. I would have accepted it."
Even if it killed him. Even if it destroyed him. He would have left her alone if she wanted to.
Aurora leaned over to kiss him softly on his jaw. "I never thought it was possible. I didn't want you to be in danger. But then I realised that you were the one who always kept me safe."
Her kiss lowered to his neck and Azriel moved his head, so she had more space. He squeezed her ass and he could feel her grin against his skin.
"I will always keep you safe," he promised her and his breath faltered for a moment when she kissed his chest. Aurora moved down lower, to his stomach. "Aurora," he said, but he wasn't sure if he was warning or begging her.
Seeing her down there, with those devilish lips of hers, instantly made him hard. If he was fast enough, he would get her upright and take her while she was straddled on his lap.
But the only thing Azriel could think about was her tongue and warm lips when she took him in her mouth. He bent his head back and let out a deep, long moan.
"Aurora," he said again when she used her tongue and her hand. She looked up at him, still teasing him with her mouth.
Her shining eyes filled with mischief made him grind his teeth. His hands were caught in her hair as she sucked him hard and teased his tip with her tongue.
He said her name again, but it sounded strange, as if he growling like an animal. If she kept teasing him like this, with her mouth and hand, he wouldn't take long.
Azriel pulled her hair when he felt he was getting to his climax. His knuckles turned white. And as if she knew how good she was testing him, how close she was to make him finish, she stopped.
Catching his breath and opening his eyes, Azriel looked at her as she sat up right. She had a grin on her face and she licked her lips.
The beast deep inside of him, awakened by her touch, roared for more. He grabbed her hips, wrapped her legs around his waist and stood up.
Aurora gasped in surprise as he carried her to the closest bedroom. "Why did you stop?" he asked with a husk voice.
He slapped her ass hard before she could answer and she squealed. "I decided to play with you."
His laugh was low and dangerous. "Don't play with me like that, Aurora." He bit her earlobe and she gasped again.
He slammed the door behind him and pushed her on the broad bed with the dark blue sheets.
Azriel kissed her rough and deep before he turned her around so she was on her stomach. She wanted to protest, but kept her beautiful mouth shut when he lifted her hips and pushed himself inside.
Her hands grabbed the sheets and she groaned. Azriel grinned as he looked at her, cheeks flushed red and her hair a mess around her head.
He got deeper and he slapped her butt again. Faintly, a red spot started to get shape on her ivory skin.
"Azriel," she begged as he stopped when he was completely inside of her. She moved her hips backwards, asking him to start and move.
"Didn't you want to play, Aurora?" he asked challenging and her eyes grew big when she looked over her shoulder.
Aurora didn't react and he completely took himself out of her, and slammed right back in. Aurora screamed and grabbed the sheets, her knuckles turning white.
Azriel groaned deep and massaged her ass with his hands, slapped it again and did the same trick.
He grinned like a beast when he saw her pushing her hips higher and closer to him, her mouth open and the red spot on her butt.
He had her exactly where he wanted.
"You like how I play with you?" asked Azriel and he pulled himself out entirely, pushed himself back in her.
"Please, Az," she moaned as he did it again. Another slap on her ass. He went in so slow this time that Aurora wanted to push her hips backwards, but he held them so she was not able to move.
He stayed still in her, waiting for her to say the words.
"You know what I want to hear, Aurora," he said and tugged her hair.
"Please, claim me."
Azriel saw red in front of his eyes as he started, really started. He stopped playing with her. Pushing himself in her harder every time, he growled and grabbed her hair for real now.
"Aurora," he said between gritted teeth and her body already started shaking. His shadows slithered over her body. He made them whisper over her breasts, her ribs.
Responding to him, she started to follow his rhythm by pushing her hips back at him. Breathing loud and heavy, spreading his wings completely he could see the sun rise in his mind.
Their bond was overflowing with light of a rising sun over their shadows, making both of them tremble and finishing them.
Aurora screamed his name, completely pushing herself back at him and Azriel grabbed on to her sides.
Their shadows danced around each other, around them. The sun shone through the the darkness they created and at the sight alone Azriel could have finished.
With one last pump inside his mate, Azriel pulled her up so her back was resting against his chest.
Her skin was sweaty and her breathing fast, her thighs dripping with both their wetness. She let her head rest against his strong shoulder and Azriel cupped her breasts in his hands.
He panted in her neck and licked away the sweat. Softly Aurora let her breath escape and she put an arm around his neck.
"I should play with you more," she sighed and as a reaction Azriel squeezed her breasts hard and laughed.
She pushed the back of her head against him, her mouth open. He grinned. "Looks like you didn't have enough."
Aurora shook her head and turned it towards his face. "I'll never have enough." Neither would he. He only fucked her twice, but he knew that he would give anything to fuck her for the rest of their lives.
He would never get enough of her body, her taste. He couldn't hear his name on her lips enough, he wanted to make her scream of pleasure until she had no voice.
"My mate," he mumbled against her neck and one hand traveled down to her stomach. Even lower. "You give me the naughtiest thoughts."
She automatically spread her thighs for him as his hand found her and Aurora gasped. Her hand still in his neck, she grabbed his hair.
Softly she started moaning again when he carefully started to massage her core, high between her thighs. "Don't stop," she whispered trembling when he wanted to take back his fingers.
He could only do whatever she asked of him. He would swim any ocean if she wanted to, fly through every storm. He would break that curse.
As he promised her that through the bond, he gave her more pressure and Aurora shuddered.
His other hand still on her breast, started to draw circles. Making them smaller and smaller until he was twisting her nipple between his fingers.
She pushed her whole body against him when she felt his erection. The mating bond between them was filled with her thoughts and feelings. Without speaking any words, he knew exactly what she wanted.
She showed him pictures, making him harder. She whispered through their bond, telling him that she loved him.
Azriel started to suck her neck and Aurora's fingernails dug deep into his skin, leaving more marks.
Slowly she started to move her hips against his fingers, begging to go faster. He denied her that one request. He wanted to take her time with her.
"Illyrian bastard," she heavily breathed when he pressed his thumb on her most sensitive center, hard and massaging.
As a reaction, he laughed against her shoulder and wrapped his big wings around them. Azriel could smell their scent when he did that, Aurora reached for his wing.
Azriel bit the place between her neck and shoulder when her finger caressed his wing. She did it again and again until he was moaning deeply into her ear.
"Aurora," he warned her, because he didn't want to finish like this. It would be really messy. Not that she cared, she kept going and laughed through their bond.
She liked playing with him. That was for sure. Now she stroke his wing with her whole hand.
It was so warm and soft. Azriel shuddered and started to move behind her. He pushed two fingers on her core, rubbing them.
Aurora moaned and her fingernails softly scratched the inside of his wing.
He didn't need more than that. Shockwaves of electricity ran through his veins and made him shudder.
Azriel moaned her name over and over again as he climaxed, pushing his fingers inside of her and starting a fast and hard rhythm.
He pulled her against his chest, his body was shaking and he could nothing but see stars and her. His blood was racing, pleasure took over and that bond between them shook under his climax.
He let his forehead rest against her shoulder, his hand did not stop. She had no idea how it felt when she touched his sensitive wing. How crazy it made him.
He wished he could make her feel like that. His other hand, still massaging her nipple, went down as well and took care of her core.
"Azriel," she said and both her hands got twisted in his hair. Through the bond she asked him to go faster.
After what she did to him, he could only obey. He did what she asked. Through the bond he could feel her getting closer and she begged him to add another finger.
He did what she wanted and soon after, Aurora finished as well. She pulled his hair and her hot skin became sticky against his own.
Azriel laid her down, caught his breath and wrapped his arms around her. He let his head rest on her chest, so he could hear her heart and her breathing. His wings weakly hung over the edges, touching the floor. He didn't care.
Like this they stayed for a long while. Aurora stroke his hair, his back and he purred like a satisfied cat.
Azriel didn't know how much time had passed. Minutes. Hours. It didn't matter. Until Aurora pushed him back up.
"You made a mess," she said carefully, so they wouldn't jump on each other. But his eyes were already widening.
"I am sorry," he mumbled. With a hand he stroke her hair back behind her ear.
Now looking around the room, Azriel noticed a bath, sunken into the floor. The half round room was open, from floor until ceiling. Magic kept the winds out.
"I think I'm going to take a bath," Aurora said and slowly slipped off of the bed. He watched her walk to the steaming water, how she slowly stepped inside.
Just looking at her backside, at the mess he had made, made him growl softly. A male-like smirk came across his face and he leaned on the bed with an elbow.
Aurora dipped under the water until her chin. Her eyes didn't leave him and she looked at him, up and down.
"Do you like what you are looking at?" he asked her and her eyes shot back to his own.
Aurora dipped her head in the water until her eyes. She raised a brow, but more of a reaction he did not get.
Then Aurora disappeared under the still water, came above it a few seconds later. She completely stood up, so the water was around her middle.
With both hands, she combined her hair and hung it over her shoulder. Azriel watched how the water dripped off of her chest, her breasts and her face.
"Isn't that a little cold?" he asked low when he saw the steam coming from her body.
"Don't want to warm me up?" was her reaction and Azriel grinned like a beast.