I..I need you

Sal's P.O.V

I was headed to the bathroom, I had a feeling Travis would be there. I entered the bathroom with causion just incase other people were in there, which there rarely were because the school bathrooms smelt like piss, even Addison Apartments smelt better than this fucking place. Luckily no-one was in the bathrooms.

"Travis? Are you in here?" I asked "Sally Face?" "Yeah, that's me, ugly Sally Face..." "You alright Sal.. Er I mean, why the fuck are you so upset? The guy you liked didn't like you?" "Close Travis" "What? You always say you're not a fag, what changed?" "It was Ash, she liked Larry and not me. I thought I would feel better talking to you" I said in a queery voice "But I'm a dick to you Sally Face, why am I important to you?" He replied in a bit of a shocked tone "You hold sentimental value Trav" "Oh" he replied

Something wierd happend next. Travis got out of his usual stall, but to no suprise, he left. He didn't even look at me as he left, he just went. I looked down at the tiled floor wishing I was never born. The door opened. It was Travis, he had something in his hand. A note book. "I usually wright down what I feel on paper and throw it away after, I figured it would help you too" He said sitting on the tiled floor signalling with his hand for me to sit down next to him. "Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden Travis?" "Sal.... I need to tell you something..." "What is it?" "You know how I get really aggrivated when people talk about their dads?" "Yeah" "And how I'm 'homophobic" "Yes, you made that pretty clear" "The truth is...." "The truth is what?" "The truth is my dad abuses me because I'm gay..." "Travis..." "..." "I feel so bad for you Travis, and by guessing how you bully my group alot you're inlove with someone in my group?" "yep...But I don't wanna tell them just yet" "That's ok Travis, wanna hang after school?" "Sure, my dad works at his secret cult on Tuesdays so I'll be fine" "Great! Heres my number" I pass the dusty blonde haired boy a slip of paper with my number on it, he smiled. "Well you're right" "Huh?"  "Paper does help you feel better! Me and you both feel better thanks to paper!" "Oh god Sal" "Wait, isn't that against your religion?" "I'm not religious, I just say I am so my dad doesn't hit me as hard" "Ok" "Well we better go home now, it's the end of school. See you around 4?" "Yep! 4 Sharp Phelps!"

Me and Travis left the bathroom one after another so Travis wasn't accidentally outed by me. The walk home with Larry was awkward because of the whole Ash liking Larry thing. "Sal.." "Nope" I ran home after he tried to talk to me, I didn't wanna talk to him. I think if anyone was me, they wouldn't talk to Larry either. My dad was working, like always... So I was officially all one with my favourite person, my cat, Gizmo. I got him after the incedent with my mom, me, and the man in the dog mask. My dad insists that it was an actual dog. I would know, after all the man did maul my face with a shotgun. No biggy dad, after all, an alchoholic knows best, right?

Me and Gizmo were watching  T.V when I heard Travis knock on my apartment door. "Oh hey Travis! Come in!"  "Are your parents OK with this?" "My mom faked her death, and my dad is always working. They wouldn't even notice if I was having sex or dying" "Harsh" "Eh, I don't really care. After all my dad got married to Lisa 2 months ago, so he said to treat Lisa like my biological mother" "He shouldn't expect that from you, you want your biological mother, not some stand in" "Right, thanks Travis"

Me and Travis played Among Us, Fall Guys, and Five Nights at Freddy's:VR Help Wanted. We found it calming to be around eachother. Larry interupted us by knocking on the door when we were talking about ways Travis could feel better by not hitting or insulting people. "Larry please go, Sal doesn't feel like talking to someone who stole his girl" I could hear Larry mutter something then leave. Travis sounded angry, like he had been defending me since we first met eachother. We watched Shazam for something to laugh at. We both really liked the part were Freddy said to Billy to not trust their foster parents as they were lier who would use their foster kids as test subjects, then Billy would freak out while Freddy laughed saying that it was a joke and that he has done it to every new family member.

Time skip to 4 months later

Travis was still getting abused by his dad, but Travis said it didn't hurt as much anymore because he would go numb thinking about me. That made me happy ofcourse. We were still hanging out everyday, or as much as we could. But today Travis seemed different. He was avoiding me and talking to Philip alot

(Philip)

Travis made me feel a bit betrayed

Travis made me feel a bit betrayed. I shrugged the feeling off at the end of the day though, since Travis asked me to hang out with him after school. After school Travis seemed to really be embrassing the gay he felt.We sat on my bed as soon as we reached my apartment. "Sal...." "Yeah Trav?" For some reason I though Travis was going to say he didn't like me anymore. "Lift up your prosthetic..." "No, you'll hate me..." Travis got up and left in a hurry. Did I just do something I shouldn't have done? Ugh, why do I always fuck up everything?

Time skip to 3 months later

1kwords:o