Dream?

Sal's P.O.V

I was having a good moment with Travis. We had been going out for ages now, like 4 months. But everything was ruined when... my alarm went off? I woke ip all flusterd. "Oh. It was all a dream.." I was really enjoying my dream. I put some clothes on and went to the bus stop.

When the bus arrived I was given looks like always. I walk to a seat near the window and just stared out of it. I was pretty flusterd still. But something was a bit off. People were looking at me more than ever, and it was starting to bother me. I met up with Todd and Larry at the school entrance and started to walk with them to our lockers. They weren't that far away.

I was stared at by one of the new teachers. I was starting to get really aggitated. "Do you guys know why people keep staring at me? It's really pissing me off" I asked Todd "You don't know?" "Duh, that's why I'm asking you, you retard" I retorted "Travis was outed by his dad yesterday" "Wait Travis is gay? I could've seen that coming actually, so nevermind" "He is avoiding everyone at all costs" " Maybe I should go talk to him" "Why? What if he hits you again Sal?" "I've been hit enough to not give a fuck when I get hurt" "Ok, good luck Sal" "Thanks Todd?".

I walked off to the far end of the school, where I hoped Travis would be. Looks like I was right, because right there, staring at the ground was Travis Phelps. "Travis?" "Huh. Oh... it's you" "You all good? I heard you dad outed you" "Yep and   now you're here to try and get me to accept my feelings and how much I love you and how I really don't want to exist anymore because we're supposed to have some happy gay ending together. Yeah not happening" Travis blurtted it all out so quickly but I could understand what he was saying. Within the blink of an eye Travis had gotten reay close to my face, well my prosthetic. He kissed the lips of my prosthetic then left. What? Didn't he just say he wasn't gonna dste me or some shit? Maybe he did that to play with me, or he did that to make it clear he likes me. Ugh, how was I supposed to know?

Whether or not he accepts himself or not, I will make him mine!

Time Skip:)

Travis write stuff most of the time, or he would draw. He was very unhappy, that's one thing for sure.

Mon's P.O.V

Welp, I sure do hate school. Also just saying I am asking to continue someone elses SalTrav story so I may differ between the stories if I get to continue the story. Also if I do get to continue the story it's called 'Who am  I?' And it's by Tigerlily608 she is a really good writer and you should follow her! Anyways Mon' out!