*Fred✨

Warnings: SMUT🥵 Choking
Song Recommendation: Talking Body, Tove Lo
==================================
Fred and I broke up a few months ago, I'm not jealous that he's dating Angelina. He can do what he wants, but I think he's jealous that I'm now "dating" Draco.
I use the term dating as in, a way to make him jealous. Draco and I came up with a plan to make Fred jealous because you know that Draco just loves seeing any Weasley suffer. Now we have our reasons for wanting to make Fred mad, mine is just to show him what he's missing.
The Yule ball is in a couple days and Draco has a plan to ask me in the most public and adorable way possible. I'm not sure what it is because he wants me to be surprised so it looks more real.
I walk out of my potions class and clumsy me, drops my book. I bend over to pick up and another hand touches mine.
"Thanks." I say.
"Anytime." Fred smiles and walks away.
Is making him jealous really a good idea, I mean come on Y/N, look at him. He looks miserable!
Sighing, I walk the opposite way to Slytherin house. In the common room I see Draco, Crabbe and Goyle whispering.
"Planning?" I ask.
Draco nods his head and smiles.
I start to walk to my dorm when I hear Crabbe.
"You can't actually be falling for her Draco! She loves Weasley."
I stop and hide behind the corner.
"I know I can't, but what if I could convince her to be mine?" He says devilishly.
YUCK! Me and Draco dating for real? I'd rather throw myself off the Astronomy Tower.
I go to my dorm and my friend is on her bed studying.
"Draco wants to date me for real." I say making a gagging noise.
"Ew, really? He does know that you want Fred right?" She asks.
I nod my head.
I set my books down and change into leggings and Fred's sweater he gave me.
"I need some air." I say and walk out of the dorm.
I'm stopped at the Common Room by Draco.
"Hey, so I got this plan all-"
"Plan is off. I heard you talking to Crabbe and Goyle. And if you think that I would ever actually date you, you're mentally deficient." I snap and walk out of the Slytherin house.
I find myself stopped outside of the castle, I sit down on the grass and start weeping.
The tears cloud my vision too much so when I hear someone call my name I just cry more.
They sit next to me and wrap their arms around me.
"Is that my sweater?" They ask.
I look up to see Fred looking down at me concerned.
All I do is nod my head and cry more.
"I'm gonna kill Malfoy." He growls.
"Malfoy didn't do this." I whisper.
"What? Then who did?" He asks.
"I did." I cry again.
He pulls me closer and rubs my back gently.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I wasn't actually dating Draco, I just wanted to make you jealous but earlier today I saw how hurt you were and I just couldn't do it anymore. Then Draco was trying to actually date me which I literally gagged over that fact and I told him it was over." I say, sobbing in between.
"You were trying to make me jealous? But why?" He looked me in the eyes.
"Because I missed you. I missed our talks, our hugs, I miss being with you and always laughing. But when you broke up with me my whole world crumbled away. My dreams of our future faded." I whisper.
He sat there speechless.
I stand up and walk toward the cliff looking out.
"You never even told me why." I say loud enough for him to hear.
"Because I was scared." He admitted.
"Scared of what? Commitment? Love?" I say as the anger builds.
"Yes!" He snapped, slowly standing up.
I laugh in disbelief.
"Unbelievable." I scoff.
"Why is that so unbelievable?" He asks starting to get angry.
"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you knew how much I loved you and you just bailed!?" I shout back at him.
"Yes, Y/N. People bail when their scared!" He yells.
"Well you shouldn't!" I yell starting to get angrier.
"What should I have done?" He questions while crossing his arms.
"You should have stayed!" I yell so loud my voice echoes.
"It's a natural response to run when you're scared!" He screams.
"Well I didn't think you could stoop that low. My bad." I snap.
He chuckles and shakes his head.
"You think I wanted to leave?" He hisses.
"Yeah, because you bloody did Fred!" I yell.
"WELL I DIDN'T WANT TO!" He shouts scaring me a bit.
"BUT YOU DID IT ANYWAYS!" I yell back in the same tone.
We turn silent.
He starts to walk up to me quickly and he pins me against a tree, leaving no room for escape.
"What?" I snap at him slightly.
He wraps his large hand around my throat squeezing softly.
"Let's not fight anymore, darling." He whispers in my ear seductively.
"I prefer fighting." I hiss at him.
His voice turns low and raspy and his eyes start to glimmer with lust.
"Then I suppose I'll have to change your mind." He whispers.
I swallow hard and look into his eyes.
"Good luck with that, Weasley." I roll my eyes.
He squeezes my throat harder and his other hand finds it's way to my inner thigh, slowly creeping up until it reaches my heat.
His hand on my throat releases slowly and he starts to kiss my neck leaving marks. That hand soon finds its way under my sweater grabbing my breast and massaging it.
My breathing starts to become heavier, his other hand slides into my leggings and rubbing my cl!t through my underwear.
I let out the smallest moan and he smirks.
His hand slips under my underwear making full contact as he slides one finger in and out of me, slowly causing me to moan a little louder.
My head hits the tree and he picks up the pace while also rubbing me. His head in the crook my neck whispering sweet nothings while I'm moaning.
He removes his hand and quickly slides down my leggings and underwear and begins unbuckling his belt. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, our lips crash into each other's.
Who knew we were both so hungry for each other.
All in one swift movement he shoves himself inside of me, making me scream in pleasure.
My head finds its way back to the tree and he takes that chance to attach his lips to my neck while also pounding inside of me.
I can hear him moan in my ear which only arouses me more.
His movements quicken, we don't even get a chance to speak before our liquids combine with one another's. We ride out the high and he attempts to set me down, only to catch me because my legs won't stop shaking.
I lean against the tree breathing heavily. Once I catch my breathe his lips attach to mine again. His body pushed up against mine, hands on either side of my face.
I wrap my arms around his neck and we pull away breathing heavily again.
"Please be my girlfriend again." He begs.
"As long as we do that to end every fight." I wink.
"Anything for you darling." He smirks.
We kiss one last time. He cleans up our liquids with a spell and we get dressed and walk back to Hogwarts hand in hand.
We go to the Gryffindor Common Room and I stop at the entrance.
"Aren't you coming?" He asks holding out his hand.
I take it and he pulls me in the Common Room.
"Fred there you are how-" Angelina starts.
"Oh. Um, what's going on?" She asks.
"The plan worked. We don't have to pretend to date each other anymore." Fred says wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Well, what if I wasn't doing it for your needs?" She asks and crosses her arms.
"Angelina what are you talking about?" Fred asks confused.
"I wasn't pretending. I do love you Fred and I want to be with you." She said bluntly.
"I told you I was only trying to win Y/N back, you said you were fine with it. Why the change in plan?" He says holding me tighter.
"Fred let's just go." I say and grab his hand leading him out of the Common Room, only to be stopped.
I turn around to see Angelina grabbed his arm.
I let go of Fred and giggle.
"Cute Angelina, let my boyfriend go." I say walking toward her.
"What if I don't?" She sneers.
"Then you'll wish you never been born, girl." I threaten.
"What can you possibly do?" She teases.
"For starters, I could break your nose. Next I could probably break your skull. Now let him go." I say sternly.
She lets him go and backs away.
"You're crazy." She said.
"Oh no sweetie, you haven't SEEN crazy. If you ever want to, try touching my man again." I wink.
We walk out of the Common Room and Fred pulls me aside and backs me against a wall.
"That was hot." He smirks.
"Oh yeah?" I ask while looking up at him.
He bites his lip and nods his head.
I smirk and lean up and brush my lips against his.
We get away from the wall and head down the stairs to my Common Room. We walk in and Draco is talking to Crabbe and Goyle again. They stop mid sentence.
"Don't mind us." I whisper.
We start to go to my dorm but then Draco of course has to say something.
"How dare you let him in here!" He shouts.
I roll my eyes and turn around to see Draco clearly upset.
I walk back down the steps telling Fred to stay there.
"What's your problem? Upset that I chose him over you?" I pretend to pout.
Before I can even realize what's happening the side of my face begins to sting.
That motherfucker slapped me.
I held Fred back and look up at him.
"Relax. Let me handle this." I smile up at him.
His eyes stay glued on Draco. I turn around and walk up to him. Before he can breathe I punch him in the nose.
He falls back into Crabbe and Goyle and they all fall in a pile on the ground.
I grab Fred's hand and pull him to my dorm.
He sits in my bed and pulls me in between his legs, moving my hair from my face.
"Are you okay?" He asks concerned.
"I am now." I smile and lean down (not much) to kiss his lips softly.
He lays down on me bed and I crawl up next to him.
This was the first time we've both fallen asleep happy in months.