0 | Ranks

Just some more information before the story!

Alphas:  Alphas are dominant and are able to impregnate omegas and make lower ranks submit. Every two months, after they turn 16 they go into rut. Rut is an alpha desperately in need of his partner and will do anything to please his arousal. Do not go near an alpha during his/her rut or suffer the consequences. They are leaders and have excellent instincts.  Eyes glow fiery red.

Betas: Betas are only submissive to Alphas and are superior to all other ranks. They are second-in-command and do not have rut. Betas are mainly cheerful and fun-loving people. Eyes glow bright orange.

Warlocks and Witches: These magical people are total switches and are down for anything. They have various covens according to what kind of power they have. They help defend the city and are ready for anything that life throws at them. They are very positive and look at life in a special way. Eyes glow yellow.

Vampires: Total dominant but will only yield to alphas (who could not) and are your typical blood-suckers with enhanced powers such as speed and agility. Some are against feeding off humans and have adopted a vegetarian way of life, feeding off plants. You don't want to mess with them. Typical blood-suckers' eyes glow burgundy. Vegetarian vampires' eyes glow blue.

Delta: Deltas are basically the equal to humans expect that they are dominant over them and omegas. Deltas are your typical townsfolk who go on their daily lives with their wolves. Eyes glow green.

Human: Your everyday humans that live amongst wolves.  They have no powers what-so-ever and are pretty chill. They make up a lot of the community and are friends with everyone. Very social. Eyes don't glow.

Omegas: Omegas are submissive to everyone except their fellow omegas. Male and female omegas can be pregnant and give birth to pups. Each gender gets periods and heats. They are caring and are typical mothers. Eyes are purple. 

Littles: Someone due to trauma or stress regresses into a child-like mindset. Littles are very cute and funny. When in mindset, the male/female will find caregivers and a dad or mom. Littles are a lot of work but are definitely worth it. Eyes are light pink. 

Hybrids: A mix of two or more ranks. Unpredictable and have a mix of powers. Eyeballs glow two separate colors according to what kind of mix it is.