Chapter 12

Selena's pov

*dreaming*

"I love you" a sweet voice said behind me.

I turned and see Justin standing with Alex next to him.

"Mommy daddy has a swurprise for you" Alex giggled.

"Really? What surprise?" I asked them smiling.

"Selena I love you, would you like to make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He said looking into my eyes.

Tears were coming out of my eyes "yes Justin" I said and kissed him.

"Mommy why are you cwraying you don't like daddy's surprise?" Alex said worried.

I bend down to her level "No sweetie I loved it" I picked her up.

"We are going to be the best family ever" he whispered to my ear " I love you babe"

*end of dream*

I opened my eyes and saw Alex sleeping peacefully between me and Justin.

Justin and Alex look really alike, she looks more like me but their eyes their smile and their way to make me fall in love with them are the same.

"Do you like what you see?" Justin said smiling with his eyes closed.

"What? No I was looking for Alex she needs to go to with my mom" I said and started moving Alex.

"Wake up baby lets go with nana" I said to my beautiful daughter.

"No I wanna stay here with you and my daddy" she said rubbing her eyes.

"But I have to go work with aunt Demi, you can see your daddy later" I said picking her up.

"Let's go with nana" I kissed her nose.

"Can I stay with daddy instead?" She said putting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah you can, me and my mom can take care of the angel" Justin said smiling.

I looked at him annoyed, "what?" He said smiling and I turned around.

I don't want Alex to stay alone with him, what if he takes her away? There's no way I'm leaving my baby with him. I have to do something she can't stay here.

I dialed my mom's number and tell her to come for Alex. I'm so stressed.

She said she will be here in some minutes so I waited until she came. I heard a knock on the door, and felt relieved she's finally here

"Hey mom" I said and hugged her.

"Are you coming to pick up Alex?" I asked obviously knowing she would.

"Yeah, I need to take her to the doctor she has an appointment today" she said. That was actually true I forgot about it.

"No.." Alex yelled "I don't want to go to the doctor" she yelled mad.

"But baby you have to go if you don't want to get sick." I said trying to convince her.

"I don't want to get sick but I don't want to go" she said crossing her arms.

"Baby you have to go listen to your mommy she wasn't you to feel good" Justin said sweetly.

"Okay daddy" she said.

"Alex come now I need to get you ready" I yelled to her.

I stand her on my bed and put on her a pink dress with her pink shoes and make pig tails on her hair, she looks adorable.