Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"Bieber!" my 5 year old little sister Jasmyn ran into my arms.

"Hey princess." i picked her up & spinned her in the air.

"Dont drop me Bieber!" she giggled.

"I would never." i laughed as i sat down sitting her on my lap.

"Okay princess today is just mine & your day." i tickled her.

"Yaaaay!" she cheered laughing.

"What do you wanna do princess? We can do whatever you want." i smiled at her.

"Yay! Hmm i wanna... look at pictures!",

she squealed.

"Pictures? From where?"

She jumped down from my lap and into the closest under the stairs.

"These pictures!" she ran back to me carring old photo ablums of mine.

"Oh lets see then. Choose one for us to look at." i scattered all the albums onto the rug.

"These one! Its pretty!" she giggled picking up my dark purple photo album.

"Not as pretty as you." i tickled her. "Bieber! Stop." she rolled around the floor laughing as i tickled her tummy.

"Okay okay. Well are we gonna look at these photos or not?" i laughed.

"Yes yes!" she jumped up onto the couch with the purple photo album.

"Oh look thats me when i was a baby." i pointed to the first picture in the ablum of me taking a bath as a baby.

"Eww Bieber your nakey!" she giggled covering her eyes with her hands.

"I know. Lets turn the page then." i laughed.

"Bieber whos?" she asked pointing at a picture of my with my ex.

My heart broke everytime i saw a picture of her.

"Oh princess that was my girlfriend 4 years ago."

"You guys look so happy!" she smiled.

"We were."i whisper.

"Whats her name Bieber?"

"Her names Selena." i say low, thinking about how much I'm still in love with some one i havent seen in 4 years. My beautiful ex girlfriend Selena, oh how much i miss her.

°

Selena's POV

I walked over to the coffin as i tried to hold back my tears. I'm carring Alex on my hip & i don't like to cry in front of her.

"Mommy why you crwying?" Alex asked me with a sad face.

Shit, i quickly wiped my tears away. "Oh baby I'm just sad that this is the last time I'm going to see her." i told her looking down into the coffin.

"Aunt Cindy! Aunt Cindy!" Alex trying jumping into the coffin.

I pulled her back, "No baby you can't jump on her. Aunt Cindy is.. uh- sleeping.", i hugged her tight.

"But mommy why is she slweeping in a wampire box in front of all these people? Are they wampires too?!" she asked with her eyes widen.

I laughed low, she never fails to make me feel better.

"No Alex, no one is a vampire here."

"Then why she in a wampire box?" she asked me with a confused expression.