19

I must have fell asleep while crying again, because when I woke up everything seemed lighter than before

Fred was still awake, I heard him talking to some family members, but I was unsure who exactly spoke to him at the moment.
The last few days went of with me not remembering much of what happened. After I fell asleep all over again, Molly decided to bring me to St. Mungos Hospital. I had no strength to rebel against her, but I didn't want my parents to know about my condition.
They've always been so stressed and I always tried to avoid getting them into more stress. But once they've been contacted about the things that happened in Hogwarts and me missing there. Of course Mrs Weasley informed the teachers of Hogwarts about us being at their house, so the school informed my parents about it. Unfortunately.

They decided to visit me while I was exclaimed by the healers. They healed my wound within a few minutes and gave me kind of a medicine for the pain. Gladly the big wound did not leave any permanent scars. Of course it was not completely gone- for now. They said I'll be fine very soon.
Fred never left me in any kind of way. He came with me to the Hospital, let me sleep in his arms every night, brought me breakfast to bed, wich was the best thing ever. Fred made me feel so safe and comfortable, even when I felt the complete opposite a few minutes ago.

Hogwarts was safe again after a few hours, some people must have informed the Aurors, wich arrived quickly. Most people I know went home the evening everything happened, but those who stayed told us about everything that's going on. The professors are not willing to tell them why the Death Eaters were in Hogwarts. Ginny and Ron Weasley gone back to Hogwarts yesterday, since it was safe, they wanted to go back. But both of them including their friend group did not find out about anything. I wanted to leave too, but Molly demanded me to stay for the weekend. She and Fred were still acting very worried, but there was no need to worry anymore. I felt fine. With such a loving family caring for me the whole day, there was no other opportunity as feeling better very soon.

Spicy scenes ahead

"Are you happy to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow?" I asked Fred, who was laying next to me in his bed. One arm around my waist to hold me close.

"No" he mumbled, "I would have prefer to stay at home for a longer time" his voice sounding grumpy. Now he placed his head on my chest, squeezing my breasts, while his arms still hugging my hips, making me feel nervous. His hands were very close to the waistband of my underwear and since I was only dressed in one of his T-shirts it made my body tense. His fingertips slowly moving on my skin right above my panties, making me gasp.

"D-don't worry, Christmas break is not that far away" I stuttered, feeling slightly affected by this touch.

Suddenly Fred chanced the subject, "you're nervous. Why?" He asked, noticing my body reacting to his touch. His voice sounding innocent, like he didn't know what he was doing to me.

"I'm not" I lied, not willing to admit it.

"Haven you're such a bad liar" he remarked, turning his head to face me. I tried hiding the nervousness that was clearly noticeable on my face.