Chapter 14: The Prophecy Game Begins-Part 2

Act 2: Discovery about the Player(s) Thoughts

When the game has started, Heaven nervously held her pen as she scans the area. Okay, she thought. Here I go...Heaven put her pen against the page. Before she could write, she reads the paragraph that she's on. "When every player is in place as pieces," she reads in thought. "The Raven's Team are on the first move, before Heaven could make a move. She scans the book then she looks up, all of the sudden, she got an idea..." Okay, Heaven thought as she sighed. Here I go... "Black pawn from C7," Heaven wrote. "Move to C5," all of the sudden, the pawn marched up to two spaces forward. It stopped at the C5. "Wow," Heaven mouthed. "It...it worked..."

"Good job with your theory Mytho," Renesmee smiled along with a purr.

"Thanks," Mytho purred back. "And Heaven," Mytho turned to her. "Nice move,"

"Thanks," Heaven lightly replied, and now they wait for the other teams' turn.

Before Fakir writes, he reads after Heaven has wrote. "As the pawn from C7 moved to C5," he reads in thought. "Heaven panics from within as her father plans for a combat," That's true, Fakir thought. "But..." he reads on, "Heaven's father looks at the field, scans it and makes a move." Fakir twirled his pen and begun to write, "The white pawn on B2," Fakir wrote. "Move to B3," all of the sudden, the white pawn has marched forward to B3 and stopped there.

"Good move Fakir," the king smiled.

"Thanks Mytho," Fakir replied. I must go easy on Heaven, Fakir thought. Because this would be Heaven's greatest challenge of her life...as he waits for a move. Duck has peeked out of the bag,

"Quack," she quacked quietly. Please Heaven, Duck prayed. Please...be careful, as she waits for the turn.

To the Raven's Team, Heaven looks at the book. "As Heaven thinks for a move," the book wrote itself. "Heaven took a deep breath so she could clear her mind, then she looks at the field. All of the sudden, a spark appeared in her mind a bit..." Heaven held out her pen and she has begun to write,

"Black pawn on A7," she wrote. "Move up to A6," all of the sudden, the pawn has marched forward to one space and stand still. Before the Swan's turn, Renesmee suddenly starting to think about the parts of the prophecy.

"Before the hatchling is born, danger approaches. But yet, existence is in vain." Nyroc's voice echoes in Renesmee's mind,

Could that mean that our existence is in danger in the future? Renesmee thought, But...

"The game you play, black and white, no one wins the game..." Nyroc's voice echoes in her mind again.

What does that mean? Renesmee stared at the king, Could it means that either of us could win or lose...or something else? Then she waits patiently for their turn.

To the Swan's Team, Fakir was reading the paragraph. All of the sudden, something has got his attention. "Before the Swan's turn, Renesmee suddenly starting to think about the parts of the prophecy." Fakir reads in thought,

Prophecy? Fakir thought, What prophecy? Then he begun to read on,

"Before the hatchling is born, danger approaches. But yet, existence is in vain." Nyroc's voice echoes in Renesmee's mind,

"Could that mean that our existence is in danger in the future? Renesmee thought, But...

"The game you play, black and white, no one wins the game..." Nyroc's voice echoes in her mind again.

"What does that mean? Renesmee stared at the king, Could it means that either of us could win or lose...or something else?" Fakir stopped reading, he held his pen.

"Before the Swan's Team could make a move," Fakir wrote. "The author of hope asks the spirits from the book to show more o the prophecy before the move." Suddenly, one drop of blood has plopped onto the page. Fakir was confused at first, he wiped his nose and saw a line of blood on his finger. That's new, he thought. All of the sudden, the blood on the page has become ink and formed into words on the page.

"Before the Swan Team does makes its move, the spirits of the book grants the author of hope's wish," it wrote itself. "One black may turn to gray to become forgotten, betrayal of friendship that could never end. A sparkling light from someone's eyes as pain still remain in each friends' eyes before become departed from the nest. The light of hope will withstand and draws near to rebirth. That's all the spirits could give...time to move on the story line..." Fakir has almost dropped his pen,

Now that's new, Fakir thought. But... he looks straight ahead, to his daughters' face. Does Heaven know about it? Or not?

"Fakir," the king turns to him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Fakir replied. "Just thinking,"

"Okay, just take your time."

"Right," Fakir looks at the field again. No time to think about what Renesmee is thinking, Fakir thought. I must focus on the game, so we could get our children back and end Renesmee once and for all. Then Fakir has started to make a move so he could play the game with the others.