Chapter 18: Meanings of the Prophecy-Part 3

Act 3: Rescue Mission and Release

While Deacon is walking with his hands hand cuffed to his back; Nightwind and Darkwhisper are walking with him to the outside boarder. Deacon prays for a miracle, suddenly they heard footsteps. "Hold it," Nightwind ordered and they all have stopped. Nightwind listened to his surroundings, then he heard the noise again. Nightwind and Darkwhisper unsheathed their swords, "Whose there?" Nightwind barked as he turned around, then the king, Miss Rue, Duck; in the bag and Fakir has appeared.

"Fakir?" Deacon jumped, then Darkwhisper forced Deacon to be on his knees by touching his shoulder. Deacon is on his knees again, suddenly he heard and felt the sword edge is up against his neck; the right side.

"Calm yourself Darkwhisper," Nightwind commanded. "We don't want him dead or be threatened, we've got work to do and that is that."

"What if we make a deal with them?" Darkwhisper whispered; no one can hear what he is saying but only his mate and Nightwind can hear him clearly.

Nightwind gasped and suddenly he understands him. "On second thought, that doesn't sound so bad."

"Nightwind!" Fakir barked, Nightwind turned to him. "Let Deacon go!"

"Oh I'll let him go, if you are up for making a deal." Nightwind growled,

"What kind of deal?" the king held his sword tight,

"If you let us hunt for innocent hearts just only for a month," Nightwind began. "And allow us to settle down and recover during that time, and we go back to where we have started at."

"Recover?" Miss Rue echoed lightly,

"So do we have a deal?"

"Well I think..." the king began,

"Would you give us a moment please?" Miss Rue asked; interrupted,

Nightwind shrugged as he nodded,

"Thank you," Miss Rue smiled. "Dear...Fakir...Tutu...would you come over here for a moment?" she dragged them in a different place.

At the hiding place; Miss Rue, the king, Fakir and Duck are gathered around. "What is it Rue?" the king asked his wife,

"Is something bothering you?" Fakir asked,

"Yes," Miss Rue nodded. "It's you my dear," she looked at her husband.

"Me?" the king asked,

Miss Rue nodded, "You've been letting your anger to take control of you, you can barely eat or sleep while our son and Heaven are with Renesmee and the crows."

"She's right," Duck quacked.

"I hardly see you sleep with your wife at night," Fakir back her up. "I just keep seeing you siting at the window almost every single night,"

"Well...I...uh..." the king lost his words,

"I'm worried about you dear, and I'm afraid that it could ruin your health...and you actions," said Miss Rue.

"What are you saying?" he asked his wife,

"I'm saying that you must take the deal, because you too need to rest for a month and pick up after what we have started." The king looked away a bit, "I know that you made your promise to me that you will get our son back...but...you can take a break and talk to Fakir, Tutu or me about your plans to get them back, because you can't do this alone. We need you dear, I need you, our son needs you, and our grand child needs you too." The king looks at her, "Although they maybe our enemy, but in reality. They still our family, and we can bring them back...together...in some other way." Suddenly, the king wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Alright Rue," he spoke softly. "I understand...I just...I was so upset that our son turned his back against us and sometimes, I wondered if its just me that he's angry about and join Renesmee side. Or is it something else that we don't know about,"

"Is that what you're worrying about?"

"Yes," the king put his back against the wall. "That's why I didn't get a good night sleep for this past month,"

"Why don't you ask him instead of fighting to get him back?" Fakir asked,

"Have you seen the way he looked at me?" the king asked, "Every time he's with Renesmee, I see the eyes of the Raven. Not the eyes of my sons',"

"It is the same way with Renesmee, while I was in the alley." Miss Rue backs him up, all of the sudden, everything has become quiet.

"Oh..." Duck slipped her head into the bag.

Fakir sighed, "Maybe we should talk about this in another time, because we have something to do and that is saving Deacon's butt or should I say...his neck?"

"You're right," the king agrees. "And I know how just to do that," the king walked back to Nightwind, Deacon and the Crow Soldier.

While Deacon is on his knees with a sword blade against his neck; panicking from within. Nightwind and Darkwhisper are waiting patiently while the king, Miss Rue, Fakir and Duck are talking it over. Please Fakir, Deacon prayed. Do what ever you take to save my neck and... Suddenly he heard footsteps so he waits patiently 'til he waits for the right moment to be release.

When the king, Miss Rue, Fakir and Duck came back. Nightwind and Darkwhisper are ready for the answer. The king is in the front of Miss Rue, Fakir and Duck; he is face to face with Nightwind. "So," Nightwind began. "Did you made a decision?"

"Yes," the king answered. "But...would you repeat your words that you said before answering it?"

Nightwind sighed his growl, "If you let us hunt for innocent hearts just only for a month," Nightwind began. "And allow us to settle down and recover during that time, and we go back to where we where started at."

"If we agree with this deal, would you hand Deacon over unharmed?"

"Yes, that I can agree with."

"Would you keep your word, would you past this on to your masters?"

"Yes, I will keep my word for it. Even if I break it...it will be upon me to my own death." The king narrowed his eyes a bit, but he still listens. "So do we have a deal?" Nightwind held out his hand.

"Yes," the king took it. "We have a deal," they both shake. "But...don't even dare to go near to my heart on your hunt or the deal is off."

"Neither will mine," Nightwind agreed, then they both have let go of their hands. Nightwind turned tot h Crow Soldier and Deacon, "Darkwhisper," he spoke. "Uncuff him and release him,"

Darkwhisper nodded, he put his word up, grabbed the keys, knelt down, and started to uncuff him. Once Deacon has been uncuffed, Deacon gets up, and hurried to Fakir. Before he would, he has started to walk pass Nightwind.

"Remember kid," Nightwind whispered. "Stay out of this battle or your heart will be crushed, understand that?"

Deacon slightly gulped as answer,

"Go," he whispered then Deacon kept going. Nightwind and Darkwhisper has started to walk back to where they came from. "See you after a month...your highness," then the rock has closed behind them and everything has got quiet.