Chapter 21: The Recovery Vacation-Part 1

Act 1: Heaven's Condition

When Nightwind is gone, the Crow Nurses came out and one of them walked towards them: Renesmee and Mytho. "She's ready to be seen," said the Crow Nurse.

"Thanks for letting us know," said Renesmee as she and Mytho got up. They both walked into the room, and the Crow Nurse returns Mytho's cape and bowed her head as Mytho clipped it on, and bowed his head back.

When they have entered into the room, Heaven is sleeping calmly on the bed. "What type of condition that she is in?" Renesmee asked,

"Just a bad bruise, and an heir-line fracture on her shoulders and upper back." The Crow Nurse answered, "But she has a lot of stress within that condition, so she needs to rest at least a moon to recover."

"I hoped that you didn't remove her heart while you are fixing her, didn't you?" Mytho asked,

"Of course not," the Crow Nurse nodded. "If I have, our grace will never forgive us."

"Now that will make me happy," Renesmee weakly smiled.

"I will leave you two alone with he while the Employee –crows work on dinner," said the Crow Nurse.

"Yes, thank you." Renesmee and Mytho bowed their head to the Crow Nurse, and the Crow Nurse bowed her head in return. Suddenly, the Crow Nurse is dismissed and left them alone.

Before they could go, Renesmee and Mytho went to Heaven's side. Renesmee sat at Heaven's side and moved Heaven's bangs. Suddenly, Heaven flinched and slightly opened her eyes. "Deacon?" she whispered,

"No Heaven," Renesmee nodded. "It's us,"

"Raylynn...Mytho..." she slowly moved her head, "...where's...where's Deacon...?"

"We sent him home, so he won't be a threat to us." Mytho answered,

"That's good," Heaven sighed. "At least Deacon's alright,"

"Do you think that she and Deacon are just more than friends?" Mytho whispered to his wife,

"Don't know," she shrugged. "Maybe we could ask her after she recovers,"

"Okay," then they both saw Heaven begun to close her eyes.

"Get's some rest Heaven," Renesmee spoke softly to her friend. "You need it and be able to recover after a moon has passed,"

"Alright," Heaven weakly nodded.

"If there's anything that you need," Mytho begun. "There's some paper and a pen right next to you so you could write it down for them. Then the Crow Nurses will do the rest,"

"Okay...thank you," Heaven whispered.

"You're welcome Heaven," Renesmee smiled. Suddenly, Heaven has closed her eyes and fallen to sleep.

While Heaven is sleeping, Mytho and Renesmee quietly walked out of the room and closed the door. They both have decided to leave Sonya in charge to take care of Heaven while she's also doing her training, and they both have dismissed themselves from the Hallway.