IX

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hello, I would like to say that I do cuss people out so to all the people telling me to update but don't vote fair warning.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinions about me I don't care.

Thank you to every bad bitch that votes and comments I hope u get a fat ass and clear skin this new year👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩.

...

Jaleesa Deep shit📍

Jaleesa
Deep shit📍

As I see jay I look around to see that Kash has already saw her.

I Jaleesa was in deep shit.

"wassup lei" jay says walking up to me "jay-" I got cut off my kash walking beside me.

"Wussup bro," she says looking at jay "oh shit Paige this you?" She says smirking I look around confused because who the hell is Paige.

"Yeah, Janelle," she says stepping closer to jay.

"Damn Paige what's with all the animosity"

" let's not play these games right now"

" Does she know what your career is?" She had this evil ass smirk on her face.

" I don't know let's ask crystal" I noticed Jay's whole body tensed up.

I'm guessing whoever this crystal girl sensitive topic.

"I'll see you in Soon Paige," jay says smirking walking away.

I just stood there not knowing what just happen until kash said something "Lei get in the car and call out ".

"but I promised-" I started to say but got cut off by her.

"Get in the car and call out," she says in a daring tone I roll my eyes and ignore her walking away.

I don't have time for this right now I walk through the food court and see my destination.

I walk into the store seeing Kevin there "hey Kev how are you" I say walk into the backroom "I'm ten seconds away from saying fuck this job" he says walking behind me.

I put my stuff in my locker and start laughing "what happened now?" I say looking at him "I was literally laid up with my sugar daddy and Katrina's big ass wanna call me in" he says irritated.

"She's so damn annoying lord," I say grabbing my walkie.

"You never lied," he said following behind me I laughed and continued to talk to him.