Bio

Your armor

Your armor

Name: Y/n

Age: 20's

Rank: Commander and General of the army.

Weapons: Sword and Shield

The Cross that was a gift of God

The cross is for anyone who will willing to join Y/n's army and colonize Fódlan that is now called the Holy lands from heretics and other people who are not part of Y/n's religion. The cross represents that God is real and will aid them from serious issues.

Info: Y/n a soldier who believes god is real. Y/n was summon by god to give him a quest to take the holy lands that was in imperial heretic lands and other religious army too. Y/n later take up his sword and spread word to other villages and towns that god is real. He show the cross that was so bright they were almost blind. Some join to take the Holy lands while some did not. The kingdoms where worried that a huge army will be an issue while some will help because they would join their enemies. Y/n will have to make difficult choices whether it was right or wrong.

Army: The army is compose of People who are untrained or trained from other kingdoms. Y/n recruit many people who will willing to take Garreg Mach and show that God is real and will help those who needed help. Generals are some enemies that will join Y/n to atone their own sins and sometimes join his army to help the holy lands.

Well that's it and Deus Vult!!!!!!