surprise

"Happy Birthday, Rory!" Harry hugged the red haired as she entered his office room

She hugged him back."Happy Birthday to you too, brother," she smiled, pulling away.

"You are coming tonight, right? At my place," Harry asked.

"Of course, I am."

"Well, Rory, I wanted to talk to you about something..."

"Its about the wedding, right?" she rose her eyebrows as her hair turned pink and Harry nodded. "Dont worry, brother. We will get married.... soon."

"Rory, dont you have any work?" Ron entered the room. "All I see is, you roaming around with a baby hippogriff or a bottle of Firewhiskey in your hand."

"Come on Ronny. I came to wish my brother," she said and ran her fingers through her now pink hair.

"When is the new shipment, by the way? With the nifflers?"

"Next week, maybe," she shrugged. "I need to hurry. And I may also go to visit Hagrid and Luna after the nifflers arrive," she said and and open the door to exit but rather trip on the carpet.

"Careful, Rory," Neville said who opened the door to see her on the floor. "Are you hurt?"

"I am absolutely fine, Nev. Well guys, see you," she left the room and walk in her own office room.

Aurora sat down on her chair and look at the still photograph of last year's Christmas with Harry, the Weasleys, Hermione, Draco, Narcissa, Neville and Luna on the frame that was on her table.

Its was almost two years since they graduated from Hogwarts. Last year Harry and Ginny got married while Neville and Luna got after six months and two monthes ago Ron and Hermione said their vows. Leaving her and Draco not married yet.

The Law was to get married within two years after graduation and there were still four months to be two years exactly. So she didnt care much. She was happy with jer job, her life and apart from it, the times she spend with Draco, her soon-to-be-husband. He comes everyday in the Ministry to meet her and also walks back to your house or comes in the Burrow every weekend as she spend those days in there.

All of their lives changed after graduating as they all achieved what they wanted. Both Harry and Ron were Aurors while Neville and Luna were teachers in Hogwarts as the Herbology and CMC subjects. Hermione wad a Ministry worker while Ginny joined the Holyhead Harpies. After graduating, Draco took the Healer's training for six months and now he was an important Healer in the St.Mugnos. Aurora was also working in the Ministry in the Department of Magical Creatures.

She looked down at the file and go through it about the new shipments when she heard a peck on the window. It was an eagle owl and she recognised it, Draco's owl. Her hair turned purple as she opened the window and the bird flies in and sits on a chair. Aurora took the letter from its beak and open it,