Chapter 3

~Deimos~
As I was sitting in my room on the top floor of the new Chaos cabin, I got a telepathic message from my father.

"Deimos, you need to announce your arrival at camp to the gods. They do not like trespassers and it would be wise to let them know that you are here," Chaos said.

I groaned. "Alright I'll tell Chiron about my trip."

I transported myself to the big house. I can transport because that was one essential power as a son of Chaos. I don't shadow- travel like Death does, but I do vanish into this air. When I transport, I am surrounded in sea green flames and vanish only to reappear the same way at the destination I wish to be in.

I freaked Chiron out when suddenly, sea green flames went up in his office and I was there all of a sudden.

"My gods, boy! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Chiron exclaimed as I sat down in front of him.

I let out a sly grin from under my hood. Us Warriors always wear a hunting coat so no one will recognize us. Most of us just use black paint over our eyes kinda like a ninja except for Rose who insisted on using a masquerade mask instead. I really don't get her sometimes.

Anyways, back to the present.

"Chiron, I need to tell the gods that my Warriors and I are here. I must see them now. I will be leaving to Olympus now. I just wanted to tell you first," I told him. Then I teleported myself to Olympus before he could argue.

I found myself in the midst of the gods' throne room. The old me would've been scared off his feet by these guys. But not the new me. I know that I am stronger now then they ever will be. So there was no reason to be scared.

"Zeus. I have come to announce the arrival of the Makhai," I said.

"Of course. I hope they are threading you well at Camp," Zeus said.

"Of course."

"Deimos....," I heard the man next to Zeus say. Poseidon. How wonderful. Note the sarcasm.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You have been all around the world, right?"

"Correct," I say.

"Would you happen to know the whereabouts of my son, Percy Jackson by any chance, would you?" He asked.

I almost said 'Why do you care? You disowned him!!!' but I held my tongue. Instead I said, "Percy was a brave boy. He died. Stabbed in the back."

"Oh," Poseidon's face fell. You could see the depression clear on his face. Oh well.

I returned to camp. I lay on my bed and sat thinking. I decided to go to the beach to think.

I sat on a log Annabeth and I had sat on long ago. Gods, I couldn't even remember the last time I felt like a normal teenage boy. It felt like forever.

Just then, Annabeth came by.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "This is mine and Percy's spot."

"I just found the log and sat down," I snarled back. She had no right to say that. She broke up with me!!!

Still, I felt I loved this girl still. And I could tell she still loved me. I leaned in and kissed her. It felt right to have her in my arms. But then she pulled back.

"I'm in love with Percy!!!! Not you! Ugh!!!! I hate you. You have no right to just kiss me like that!!!! Leave me alone!!!!!" Annabeth screamed.

So she does still love me....
_________________________
I know it's short but I don't care. I am satisfied with this chapter and there is nothing you can do about it!!! Hahahaha lol!!! I do hope you guys like it.

Kay
(Rose's mask on the side)