Chapter 5

~Deimos~
I almost didn't believe my own eyes when I saw her in my room staring at the picture of her and I kissing underwater on my 16th birthday. The other campers had dumped us in the lake and were waiting for us to surface. I had made an air bubble and kissed her.

"What are you doing here?" I growled. She spun around.

"How do you have that?" She asked, ignoring my question, and pointing at the picture.

"That's none of your business," I answered.

"Bull shiz it's not my business!! That was my boyfriend and me! How could you even have it? How is it even possible?" She said.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said.

"How much you wanna bet? I'm a demigod, for gods sake! I believe a lot of crazy stuff!!!" Annabeth yelled.

"You wouldn't believe this. Now get out of my room," I said.

She huffed and left.

I knew that questions would be running through her head but I didn't care. As of now, until I could trust her again, she would remain in the dark.

I didn't know if I could ever trust again. I was let down by everyone at camp bcause of my stupid half brother. I wanted to trust Annabeth but I wasn't sure if I could. She had betrayed me for my devil of a brother just because she thought I had done a horrible deed. Did I mention that it wasn't even me who did it? It was my foolish half brother. All because he wanted what I had.

Maybe I'd drop hints for Annabeth. Lets see what she knows and if she can figure it out.

I walked to the Athena cabin. Athena never liked me because I was a son of Poseidon. Annabeth and I had gotten over the fact that our parents were rivals and started dating. She and I both knew that our parents did not approve. Athena once thought I'd destroy the world to save a friend. I had saved both my friends and the world. wBoth times the fate of the world was set on my shoulders, I had saved my friends and the world at the same time.

i didn't bother knocking. I first made sure Annabeth was in there before walking in. When I was inside, I saw Annabeth sitting on her bunk holdin a picture in her hands and crying. Never had I seen Annabeth cry. She was a strong girl and never seemed to have a reason to cry. So why was she crying now?

"I miss you Seaweed Brain."

I froze. No. She couldn't know. But when I looked at her, Annabeth was staring at the photo. She hadn't seemed to notice me yet.

"I'm sorry for not believing you when you wee telling the truth. I should've stood by you no matter what. If I could change that day, I would. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. And I let you go. I'm sorry. I miss you," she mumbled.

I decided now was the right time tomake my presence known.

"Hey, Annabeth," I said. Her head jerked up.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd like to hide away in your shadows," she sneered, obviously not happy.

"I know you've seen the cabin and you k now that it's pretty nice," I said.

"But it's creepy that it's made of black stone and on the outskirts of camp, isolated from every one else," she said.

"We are a very mysterious group. We prefer living in mysterious places. The forest would be quite a mysterious place."

"What are you doing here any way?" Annabeth asked.

"I know you are the best strategist this camp has. I want youto plan our attack on the enemy," I said.

"And why would I do that?" she asked.

"Because you love war strategy more than any one else I know," I told her.

"How would you even know that? You don't even know me!" she said.

"I know you, Annabeth. You don't know how yet, but i know you and you know me."

"You have no right to say that. I don't know you and i never will."

"You do know me. You know me better than anyone else ever has before. You know me, Wise Girl. And there is nothing you can do about it," I told her.

She was shocked. I probably shouldn't have called her Wise Girl. It may have given too much away. Oh well. What's done is done.

"Why did you just call me that?" she asked, shocked.

"It's what Percy called you, wasn't it?" I said.

"Yes and that's why you have no right to call me that. Only Percy called me that. And now he's gone. I'll never get to see his smile or hear him laugh again. I'll never get to hold him close or kiss him again. I'll never-"

I shut her up by kissing her. We stayed there for a while and just kissed. A few minutes later, she pulled bac.

"Would you please stop doing that! I love Percy and Percy only. I don't love you," she said, her voice getting softer and softer the more she spoke.

"I'm sorry about Percy. He seemed to be the center of your world."

"He was," she said.

"Then why did't you believe him when he told you it wasn't him?" I asked, wanting to see her reaction.

"How did you even know about that?! No one outside of camp knew about that!" she said.

"Who said I was outside of camp?" I asked.

"Why does it feel like I'm with Percy every time I'm with you?" she asked.

I sighed. I guess she deserved to know.

"When I show you who I am, You have to swear to never tell any one who I really am... or was really," I told her.

She looked uncertain, but she agreed to never tell any one who I was. Then I took of the paint from around my eyes and took off my hood. I looked at her.

"Percy!" she exclaimed. She ran up and hugged me. "Oh my gods, Percy, I missed you!"

I hugged her back. "Yeah, I know. I heard your little speach."

She blushed. "Y-You heard that?" she asked nervously.

I laughed and kissed her. BUt this time, she kissed me back and she didn't pull away.

"I love you, Wise Girl," I said as I pulled away.

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

"Remember, I can't have you telling people who I am. In public, you must call me Deimos. I'm sorry, but I don't need to worry about other people right now," I told her.

She nodded. I smiled down at ker and kissed her again. It was good to have Annabeth back.

____________________________________________________________________________

It's finished!!!! Chapter 5 is finished!!! Deimos showed Annabeth who he really was!!! Are you excited?! I am. I always loved how they fell in love, and I wanted to keep that. So here it is! Chapter 5!! Hope you love it!!!!

-Kay