Chapter 10

~Percy~

"Percy's coming back?" Clarisse asked.

"I think he is. I've known him for a while and if what he said is true, then he's coming back soon," I answered.

Everyone within hearing distance cheered. I smiled. Good to know people still liked me. I turned to walk away. But then I had an idea.

"Clarisse, Chris. Come with me," I said.

Confused, they followed me. I led them deep into the forest. I stopped when I got to the edge of the camp. I knew that nobody ever came here. It was quite deep in the woods and most campers stayed out of them in general. Except for when it was time for capture the flag.

"Why did you bring us here?" Clarisse asked, rather rudely, I might add.

"Still as rude as ever, are we Clarisse," I said, a smirk on my face.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I'm going to show you two who I really am. You have to swear on the Styx you won't tell any one," I explained.

"I swear on the your terms," Clarisse said. Chris repeated her.

"Annabeth, come here," I said, knowing she was hiding in a bush with a video camera about 15 feet away.

"Awww! I wanted to film their reactions when they saw it was you!" she whined.

"Wait. Hold up. Time out," Chris said holding his hands in the time-out sign. "You know his real identity?"

Annabeth nodded. "He showed me a couple days ago. He said I deserve to know," she said pointedly.

I smirked at their expressions. Needless to say, they were shocked that Annabeth already knew.

"So. Now that that business is dealt with......... Hi guys. How ya doin?" I say flipping down my hood while their eyes were still on Annabeth.

Chris was the first one to look back at me.

"Percy! What are you doing here? What happened to Deimos? Why are you wearing Deimos's clothes.........Oh," he said.

I laughed so hard at hi reaction. "Gods, Chris! You are even more of a seaweed brain then I am," I said, laughing my butt off.

"No. You still hold the top spot of that title, Percy," Annabeth said.

"I beg to differ, madam. I am educated on all aspects of the intellect species. I am actually considered the second most intelligent person in all the known universes, topped only by Chaos, but that is to be expected. I am Prince of the Universes and therefore must be educated as such," I replied.

Annabeth's face was one of awe. "Wow, Seaweed Brain. You really are smarter than I gave you credit for," she said.

"Why thank you, my beautiful Frau*," I replied.

Clarisse and Chris cleared their throats. I had forgotten they were here with us. Oops?

Clarisse marched up to me and punched me across the face. "You have been here all along and you DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!????" she shouted.

I winced. I had ultra sonic hearing so her shouting sounded like a nuclear bomb going off in my head. I will tell you now: you do not want to ever experience how loud they sound. I say that from personal experience. It's a long story. One that I really don't want to talk about right now.

"I was afraid," I said quietly.

"Afraid of what?" Chris asked.

"Of you," I mumbled. But apparently, they heard me.