237 5 0

"It was necessary."

The Manion household has never been so tense. It was supposed to be a place of happiness and love, but those emotions were absent.

"'Necessary?' You call that necessary?" (Y/n) Manion stared at her husband with cold eyes. After a long day of teaching junior high students, her patience had grown thin, and this was the last thing she needed. "I trusted you, Robert."

Robert shook his head. "I-I don't think you understand. I had two choices, and the other one didn't sound too green..." his eyes widened when (Y/n) grabbed her purse and keys. "W-Where are you going?" Robert ran to the door and grabbed her wrist. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry..."

(Y/n) jerked her hand back and flared at her husband. "If anything, you don't understand." She jabbed at his chest with every word. "No, if you'll excuse me."

Robert followed her outside, then grabbed her wrist again. "There wasn't a lot left, okay?! And I really didn't want to leave the house! I'm sorry!"

(Y/n) smacked his hand. "I am a pregnant woman Robert Manion! Those (f/c) are my favorite, and you know that!" She huffed and put her hands on her hips. "If you're so sorry, then you will go to the store and get all of the groceries and bags of (f/c) that you will not touch, got it?"

Robert bobbed his head up and down. "Sorry again, love. It won't happen again." He smiled at his wife until she was back inside their house. 'Never again will I touch her food.'

A pathetic excuse for an April Fools chapter, but... ya know... ooh! More angst coming up. Y'all will love this next two-part one shot!