Chapter 6

Nightmares pov
Everyone's sobs filled the room, the hopelessness of the situation getting the best of them.
No. I refuse to believe that he's gone. He's not gone.
"We're going to find him, no matter what" I said, determined. Everyone turned to look at me and Reaper stood up, wiping away the last of his tears.
"No matter what" he agreed as the other skeletons all chorused in agreement.
We will find you Ink.

13 years later

Inks pov
"Kids, come here!" I called, the two of them appearing a second later, Moonless holding Stain in the air with one of her tenticles.
"Moonless, put your brother down" I sighed and she dropped him on the floor with a thump. "Apologise Moon"
"Sorry big brother" she smirked down at him.
"Bitch" he snapped back at her before standing up.
"Are you two done?" I asked, irritated at their daily antics.
"Yes dad"
"Good. I'm going to work so-"
"Stay out of trouble until you get back" Moonless started.
"If we get into trouble, I use my paintbrush" Stain continued.
"And don't use my/Moons tenticles unless it's a life or death situation" they both finished.
I tried to relax but the nagging feeling that something was going to happen wouldn't leave me. I pulled them both into a hug, telling them to stay safe.
"Yes dad" they chorused and I pulled away, putting on my hood an waving goodbye to them.
"I'll be back at half 6 at the latest"

Later~
Only have a few more aus to check on then I can get back home I thought better check the time. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had less than 10 minutes until half 6. Shit, I need to hurry this up. I thought frantically.
"And where do you think you're going?" I felt myself get pulled up on strings, Errors strings. Fuck I cursed my stupidity as Error teleported us to Nightmares mansion.
"Got 'em boss" Error said, looking up at who I assumed was Nightmare.
"Why have you been in the doodle sphere?" Cross snapped "It belongs to Ink, not you"
Because I am Ink, doofus I thought. Lets hope that they don't recognise my voice.
"None of your fucking business is it" I snapped watching as Reaper emerged from the shadows.
"Of course it's our business!" He yelled, pulling out his scythe.
I tensed up, watching the weapon wearily. He wouldn't actually use that would he?
"Reaper, don't" Nightmare said "I don't think you want your children to see that, do you?" Reaper turned to see his kids standing in the doorway.
"Yeah, yeah whatever" he mumbled as a few of the kids standing in the doorway ran to him, some running to the others.
Looks like i'm not the only one who had kids.
"Who are you?" Nightmare asked me
"Yo-"
I suddenly dropped to the floor with a crash, looking up I noticed that the others were all tied up. And were all staring at me and I realised my hood had fallen off.
"Ink?" Dream whispered as Blue choked back a sob.
"Sup fuckers" A voice cried as him and one other person walked into the room.
"Really Stain?" I sighed, brushing the dust off my clothes.
"Sorry dad, I tried to stop him-"
"It was your idea"
"Did he just call you dad?" Nightmare asked in shock.
I'm fucked.