Chapter 8

Nightmares pov

He had kids. He had my kids and he didn't tell me. Once I find you again you and me are going to have a nice, long discussion about this. Just wait Ink.

Inks pov

"And that's what happened".
It was 4am, Gin (my closest friend and confidant) had come over and I had told him what had happened with my old friends. He looked at me worriedly then reached out and placed his hand on mine, squeezing it comfortingly. "Ink. You should tell them about Nightmare... he is their father after all, and you should really go back to your friends and tell them why you did what you did".
I shoved my chair back agressively, making a harsh scraping noise.
"I can't go back and tell them! They hate me Gin. If they didn't beforehand then they definitely do now".
Gin then stood up and walked over to where I was standing, pulling me into a hug until I had calmed slightly.
"If you feel as though you can't tell them then the least you can do is tell the kids about Nightmare, he's their father and they have the right to know even if you don't tell them they're bound to figure it out, have you seen how much they look like him? Expecially Moonless-"
He broke off, staring at the doorway. When I turned to see what he was looking at I saw Moonless and Stain looking at us in shock.
"D-dad... why..."