Special Chapter

Ruel's POV

Im fucking hell-a disgusted,  Ashely can't come with me in Singapore.  Naiinis man ay wala akong magagawa.  He already sign a contract without my fucking consent.  I can't revise the contract anymore. I have deadlines to pursue.

I know she is perfect for being an Ambassador of my Airlines but i can't fucking deny that i want her presence every miliseconds of my fucking life.

That's how much i wanted her.  So much. That i strangle any man na aagaw sa kanya mula sakin.   Ashley is mine. Mine alone.

"Mr. Evangelista, you need to sign these" boses ng ka deal ko sa isang project here in Singapore. 

Fuck! Hindi ako makapag concrentate ng ayos! After my hellish business here in Singapore, i will make sure that Ashley can never leave me again. Ever.

I love Ashley, inaamin ko na sa sarili ko the moment I lay my eyes on her,  something happened.  But during that time, hindi ko mawari kung ano.   Fuck! Hindi ko din kasi maiisip na mag mamahal ako ulit.

Sandy is a very special person in my life.  She is my safe haven.  She always will be.  Siya ang batang nasa parke noon mga bata pa kami.

I know deep inside.  She know's it too.

But fuck! Ashley came and everything started to changed.

As much as possible ay binilisan ko ang gagawin ko dito, gusto ko pag uwi ni Ashley ay andun na ako.  Can't wait to feel her again. Can't wait touch her again. I can't fucking wait to be with her again.  Her absence make's my fucking heart, ache.

Padaskol kong binaba ang kopita ng alak na hawak ko.  Hindi ko maisip na magagawa nya sakin ito!

Those pigs!

Someone send me a fucking video scandal of Ashley.  At first she is kissing someone, too blur to notice the guy. But i saw her sinful beauty on that fucking video make's my anger cringed.

But that's not the  worst part.  The last video na na nareceive ko make me a real beast.  Hindi ko kayang tapusin ang video.

I fucking cried the moment i saw someone on top of her.  I literally thrown my fucking laptop to ease the pain.  I will find that sender.  Fuck them! No one can mess with me. After all Im a fucking Billionaire, Im Ruel Evangelista. For God's sake!

Wala sino man ang kayang magpakalma sakin Ngayon. Im raging in anger every passing days. Alam kong nakauwi na si Ashley mula sa World tour nito.

And i can't calm my throbbing buddy, knowing that she is miles near me. I get my car key and rush on the lift of my penthouse, I don't want to wank my self to sleep. Somebody should do that for me.

Andito ako in my office. Making out to the girl I met the other day. Her name is Lara. She has a nice body.

I wanted someone so i can erase this fucking feeling for her. I need a fucking distractions. Loving Sandy makes me a better person. But being with Ashley wakes the real beast inside me. She open this goddamn feelings that i wish she never did. This is all her fault. Her fucking fault alone.

When I saw Ashley looking at me while fucking the girl i met the other day makes me happy. I saw how betrayed she looks. She looks devastating. And lost and before she continue watching me I yelled on her to get out on my fucking office.

I smirked! Kulang pa ito sa lahat ng pang gagago mo Ashley. Kulang pa. Im not yet done. Not yet!

I let Lara stay on me for a while in my penthouse. Im done with her. And im not seing her again. She is too clingy. Asking if she is my girlfriend. I laugh at her gesture. Before things get worst, i need to dispatch her.