Confusion

Luke’s POV:

I’m not too sure what happened, because Delaney just left the house. And she called me blondie, “Practice, bye Blondie”. I always found it cute when she called me blondie, but this time was different.

She didn’t mean it the same, she wasn’t being cute, stubborn, silly, and sarcastic all at the same time. She was being cold hearted towards me. I couldn’t figure out why she was mad at me, and treating me this way. It was like she was shutting me out, for no reason.

The morning was going fine. I cannot figure out what went wrong all of a sudden. I just stood there lost in thought as Calum calls my name.

“Luke!” he yells from the couch, with Bella under his arm. “Yes?” I say, but comes out more of a question. “What’s wrong with your girlfriend lad?” he asks me. I ignore the fact that he called Delaney my ‘girlfriend’, because I’m still trying to figure out what I did to make her shut me out.

“I’m not so sure” I say. I grab my phone from my pocket and unlock it. As I go to my contacts, I click on Delaney’s contact so I can call her. I pause as I see the picture as her contact photo. It’s one of our silly selfies we toke last night.

One of the best nights ever.

As I press the call button, the phone starts to ring. It rings about three more times, before I am sent to voicemail. She doesn’t answer. “Hey, um Bella?” I call Bella’s name from where my body seemed parallelized, since I haven’t moved one foot from the door.

“Yes?” she questions, while slightly turning her head over her shoulder. While not moving her body away from Calum’s.

“Can I call Delaney on your phone? Because I know she will answer.” I ask her, while give reasoning at the same time.

“Um sure, just let me find it.” She says.  I see her move from Calum to look around her surrounding for her phone.

I glance over to the L shaped part of the couch and see Ava laying on Mikey’s chest as they are having a conversation. Then I look at the love seat, to see that Liv and Ashton laughing at something on Ashton’s phone.

“Man I wish Delaney was her because I miss her” I think to myself, but then I have second thoughts that bring me back to reality.

“What in the hell, are you thinking Luke. After tonight you won’t see her anymore and she hates you. Ugh”

As Bella’s voice snaps me from my thought, I hear her say. “It’s ringing” she states. “Thanks Bella” I mouth to her, with the phone by my ear.

It only ringed twice before I could her voice. “Yes Bell?” she answers the phone, with confusion and a tiny bit of irritation cleared threw the phone. “Um wrong person love” I say, then she breathes heavily in phone showing irritation filling her voice.

“Oh blondie, what do you want?” she question. I ignore her question and say, “Wow way to say hello love,” before she could give me sarcastic and unneeded attitude. I continue to say, “Where are you?” I question.

She doesn’t respond for a while, then I hear her say, “I’m at my practice now, bye blondie” and the phone line goes dead.

What is happening?

Hey my lovely gems. First I just want to apologize for waiting so long. I've been super busy with cheer, theatre, and school. I hope you all like my new chapter. I will try my hardest to update before the week is over.

And my best friend Adriana, who doesn't have a Wattpad. Helped inspire the little cute love scene on the couch. Thanks hun

Guys read my friend Hanna's book Taken on Wattpad. Hanna_1D_Unicorns

Please vote, comment, and continue to read
-xoxo diamond