Chapter 15

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Okay, so the campus grounds and the protection barrier for the school end at the far end of the Forest of Doom. Some guards are obviously there standing, well- guarding. And it won't be easy to pass through them without getting caught." Jennie stated as I listened intently and nodded my head.

"Also we need to be back by 4am or the school barrier wont let us in, Namjoon's Barrier Buster loses power after the sun rises. So we need to start our venture at like 9 or 10pm. After closing hours basically." I said as Jennie signed at out poor planning.

This was only the escape route, we still have to find a way to go through the guards and then make sure not to rise any suspicions from the staff, we also need a way back in without letting anyone else know we were gone for the night. And if we get caught, we have a chance of getting expelled.

Yup, it pretty much sucks.

"And that's not the end of it, The Valley of Shadows is full of horrible monster-like creatures. Who knows what we'll face and how dangerous the situation will be. I don't think we can go in alone."

I signed, throwing my head back and closing my eyes for a bit. Damn this is too much for me. Planning this is getting worse than Potions class. And I hate Potions.

"Well, not all of them are evil." Suddenly a voice said from out of nowhere. I flinched, the chair making a loud scratching sound as I got up and looked around, trying to find who that voice belonged to.

"That voice..." Jennie stated, "It sounds familiar." She said, her brows knitted together as she thought about it hard.

"Above you." That same raspy voice said again. I looked up to see a boy, flying mid air. He was extremely pale which contrasted with his jet black hair and all black outfit, ooh, I know him.

"Ten!!" I exclaimed as he slowly flew down to the ground and landed in front of me, giving me a hug. "It's been a while." He said, breaking the hug.

Jennie looked at us with raised brows. Oh, she's never officially met him.

"Oh, Jennie, meet Ten. He's from-"

"Transformers High, Devil Shifter. I know. I've seen him around. And he's our competition." She emphasized as I looked at her confused but then it hit me.

Oooh, the Magic School Tournament.

"Well, what a sight this is."

Turning around it was two other people who I was shocked to see hanging out together.