Chapter 5-The New Girl

okayyyy this is like...meh 

idk why im having writers block right now buuut i am annnnd it sucks

helllllp me

 enjoy

(also thank you to @baby_facejj for suggesting this, this chapter was bout to be real dry if you hadnt slid in with some inspiration, and thank you to @wendyguardiansofgf for giving me sooo many ideas for this story love you both❤)

(also i know this show is g-rated on netflix but lets be honest, they're teenagers they're going to cuss at least a little and while i dont think cussing really fits any of their characters some words are just necessary so don't @ me for it)

"Your brain is tiny."

"What do you want?"

"I want a larger living space when I'm possessing you. But with a musical arts kid, what can you expect?"

Nick does his best to look brave. "Who are you?"

"And why would I tell you that?" Caleb smiles charmingly. "Besides, that isn't of importance right now. It's time to deal with the matter at hand."

Nick goes to stand out of his chair, but Caleb holds out a hand, using some sort of power to hold him down. "Now, Nick. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. And I just got my nails done, so I'd prefer the easy way."

Nick continues to struggle. "How do you know my name? How are you doing that? Where are we?"

"So many questions, not enough answers." Caleb laughs, a cold, amused laugh. "I need you to do something for me. It's nice and easy. Just let me use your body for as long as I need."

"What? No!" Nick struggles even harder. "Whoever you are, let me go."

Calb sighs, rubbing his temple. "You're really getting on my nerves here, kid." Then his face lights up. "Hey, there might just be something in this for you."

At this, Nick's writhing slows a bit. He looks at Caleb suspiciously. "What's...that?"

"You have a thing for Julie Molina, correct?" Nick doesn't respond, but his eyes widen at the mention of Julie. "Yes, of course you do. She's practically the only thing in your head." Caleb rolls his eyes. "Anyways, what I'm planning on doing once I take over your body is to win over the girl's heart, for reasons you can't yet know. Not until I have your trust."

"Don't..." Nick stops struggling, breathing heavily. "Don't bring her into this."

"Oh, it's far too late for that. I think you may like that she's in this, though, once you hear my proposition." Caleb kneels in front of Nick. "How would you like to have Julie Molina wrapped around your little finger?"