Chapter 11-The Date

i'm finally back with another chapter wooo

soooo um idk what to say

enjoyyyy as always and don't forget to leave a vote and comment!!!

"Are you sure about this?" Flynn asks as Julie does her makeup. It's after school, and they've planned the date so it should go until just before Alex has to go to see Willie. "I really like Reggie, I'm not sure a date with another guy is the best—"

"Trust me," Julie says. "I know what I'm doing."

Flynn sighs. "Where's this date gonna be again?"

"The studio," Julie says. "I have it all set up." She blows excess eyeshadow from her friend's face. "You don't have to worry about a thing."

"Well I am a little worried," Flynn admits. "If you can't even get your own guy..."

Julie pulls away, putting a hand dramatically over her heart. "Hey. Words hurt."

"Sorry. I'm just kind of unsure about this whole thing."

"You have no reason to be." Julie smiles, finding it more and more difficult to keep her secret. But Flynn will find out soon enough. 

"Wow," Reggie says upon walking into the studio, accompanied by Luke and Alex (who's been let in on this little operation). "Fancy."

"Only the best, dude," Luke says. The truth is, Julie did most of the decorating, while Luke just told her what Reggie likes and Alex helped Reggie get ready in the house.

"Are you sure I'll like the girl?" Reggie asks, turning to his friends nervously. "And what if she finds out I'm a ghost? How will she even see me?"

Alex and Luke look at each other. They had been counting on the hopes that Reggie wouldn't think about that. 

"Oh, um..." Luke says. He can't spoil the surprise, Julie would kill him. She loves surprises. 

Luckily, they're saved by voices outside. They hear Julie telling someone to wait while she goes inside, and then the door opens just enough for her to slip into the studio. 

"Julie?" Reggie asks, confused. "What're you doing here?"

"Okay, boys," Julie ignores Reggie completely, looking and Luke and Alex. "Time to go."

"Have fun, Reg," Alex says, smiling.

When they walk out, leaving a stuttering Reggie behind, they find Flynn, who looks equally as confused to see the boys as Reggie was to see Julie. "Guys?"