Where Am I.

Quick note this chapter may not make sense until towards the end so please do stick with it.

_______________________________________

Obi-wan open his eyes he didn't recognise anybody. He was in a bright seemingly endless room which was like a golden bright whits colour. Obi-wan walked forward.

He looked down at his legs he was walking one leg then the other one he felt no pain.

"I see you've found the benefits of this place."

"Erm yeah who are you and where are we." obi-wan said full of curiosity.

"I don't need to explain that, not yet anyway until you are about to make your choice." the old man said.

He was a black man in his eighties short white hair a deep soothing voice and he was wearing a white suit.

"What choice,"Obi-wan questioned suspiciously," this is probably a dream inside my head it's all fake."

"Yes I was waiting for you to say that as that's what everybody says, sooner or later. But I assure you young one that this is no dream and that this is very much a real place, its just not accessible  y most people for a long time." the old man said cryptically, a small chuckle escaped his lips as he saw the bewildered expression on obi-wans face.

" Can I have a look around and see this place if I have to make a decision about it."

"Of course Obi-wan, I know everything" the man said predicting obi-wans next question.

Obi-wan realised that the further forward he went the more thing they had that he liked. But it was only when he saw a familiar restaurant did he finall think about Anakin.

"I think the choice I have to make is whether or not I want to stay here and I don't but before I leave I would like for you to tell me what this place is." obi-wan said full of confidence.

"OK you deserve to know this is heaven and I am God played by morgan freeman sorry I'm joking. So
you want to leave and go back to Anakin."

"Am I dead."

No not yet.

Anakin felt obi-wan arm move slowly, he wiped the tears from his face.

"Obi can you here me please say something for me."

"Am I dead." obi-wan asked smiling.

"No why do you sat that." Anakin asked letting out a small chuckle.

"Because seeing you is like heavan on earth." Obi-wan replied, smiling.

Anakin bent down and kissed him, holding him tightly not wanting to lose him, Ever.