Bloom In Session

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This series has nothing to do with the Universities that were mentioned.

Baguio Entry #1: Cry In A Cold City

Baguio Entry #2: Lost In A Cold City

Baguio Entry #3: Escape In A Cold City

Baguio Entry #4: Cold Lies In Baguio

This is Baguio Entry #5: Bloom In Session

Baguio series stories can stand alone. Also, you can't read heavy plot here. I'm trying my best to write light stories as much as I could so don't expect a heavy plot twist.

~

Maeve Joy Abillon took Political Science at Saint Louis University because of Blaze Marco Ardiente—her crush. She keeps on pursuing him ever since she started to develop feelings for him. 

Haze Mario Ardiente helps her bestfriend—Maeve, to his brother but Blaze Marco is already attracted to someone else. Haze helped her even if he had feelings for her too. 

His secret feelings revealed that makes Maeve confused and things get complicated. But when times came she finally was sure with her feelings, something happened that changed her life upside down. 

How can she accept that her love is already dead?