Chapter 2:"Need a ride?"

Chapter 2: "Need a ride?"
Hannah Lee's POV

"Jesse, I'm gonna be fine" I told my best friend as she kept whining about going with me home. Ofcourse I would say yes if she just lives nearer but she doesn't. She lives at the other side of the city. "But Hann—" I cutted her of "Listen, I promise at the weekend we will have a sleepover at my house. Okay?" I said and her sorrowful eyes beamed with joy "Yeah, Deal" She says and I nodded, her car then parked at the gate where we are standing, talking and waiting at.

She waved and I waved back, "Bye Hannah, see you tomorrow. Don't forget the sleepover" She reminded me and I nodded while giggling. She was my true and only friend.

Yeah, many have tried to offer me friendship but it turned out they only like me because I'm Famous, Rich, beautiful and smart.

I'm always wondering the what ifs

I desided to just call my driver and tell him not to pick me up cause I'll just walk. I need some time alone, Hopefully he agreed.

It is going to be a two hours walk but Im just going to get Uber if I'm halfway to my house.

It was 5:46 so the sun was setting, producing reddish-orange and violet colors around the skies, It sure is beautiful.

Cars were quickly passing by and the street lanterns started glowing, I didn't know that it was already 5:50 and I need to get home before 6:30. I was going to call Uber when my phone didn't light up, Great timing my battery's dead. What did I do to deserve this?! Ugh.

Sigh..

A bright light shined at my back, I turned around and found a blue tinted Lamborghini parked behind me and I was walking and it also slowly started moving catching my pace.

I started having Goosebumps, and some scenarios rushing in my mind...

When the lambo was exactly beside me the glass window started moving down revealing the handsome Mr.Min

His rich huh..

"Do you need a ride?" His manly voice invaded my ears. I was going to decline his offer when he went out the car, he opened the front door and gestured me in. I blushed hardly and just nodded.

The whole car ride was silent, the only source of sounds was from the passing winds, The car and the slow romantic music Ughhhh, why is everything in wrong timing?

We entered our subdivision and I pointed at my House. The lights was on so Daisy is inside.

I don't know what to say really.

"Uhhmmm, wanna go inside?" I asked, thankfully I didn't stuttered, he glanced at his watch and he nodded. As he watched his watch I can't miss, the way his shoulders move, somehow I think it's sexy and very manly.

He turned his lambo's engine off and stepped outside, I also did the same. We walked quietly inside my house and quickly smelled the delicious smell of Grilled Chicken, I heard something grumbling and I quickly turned my back and saw his cheeks redden.

"Wanna stay for dinner?" I asked and Ofcourse he denied but I was more persistent to let him stay. "stay for dinner,".I commanded and he nodded, I lead the way towards the dinning room and saw different kinds of meals in there. Daisy bowed and I nodded. "Good evening ma'am," Daisy greeted with the Same energy and I smiled she glanced beside me and I said "Daisy can you add another plate, Mr.Min will be staying for dinner," I said politely and she nodded. After a minute she came back holding a plate and a spoon.

"Thanks" I said and she nodded as she prepared the plate in the table. I motioned him to sit down and he nodded, We ate quietly. Somehow I couldn't concentrate with my food because Mr.Min is here, Inside I'm dying because of joy but I didn't show it.

"Uhmmm, Hannah. I need to go" he said as he stand up. "Yeah, thanks for driving me home," I said as I stood up as well. "Thank you for the food as well" he said and smile showing his perfect teeth,I blushed hardly. He never smiled at me before.

"Well, let me walk you outside" I said and he just nodded. As we stepped outside we stopped at the gate and faced each other, he pointed at his car and said "so I'm going to go, thanks again" He said and I nodded, I didn't see his expression since I was looking down, I saw him step forward and that made me look up... The next thing shocked me for life. I felt his soft lips gently pressed to mine, I stared at him with wide eyes as he quickly opened his car and drove away.

I looked at his car fading away still flabbergasted and wide eyed...