Chapter 3: Short Skirt

Hannah Lee's POV

I woked up happily, strangely not annoyed from the alarm clock...

Maybe it was because of the fact that my professor kissed me yesterday. I blushed hardly as I recall that moment, his lips were soft and warm against mine.

I jumped off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash myseld. I stripped off my clothes and turned the shower on. After, I went to my walk-in cabinet, wearing my robe and grabbed my uniform until I noticed that it was slight shorter this time.

I tried to find my usual clothes but failed.

"Daisy?!" I shouted and Daisy came rushing inside my room.

"Y-yes?" She asked with worried eyes as she came near me.

"Uhm.. have you seen my school Uniforms?" I asked while raising my left brow.

"Uhmmm, Mr-Mrs Lee to-told me to throw away every school skirt you had and pu—" I cutted her off by going back to my bed and grabbed my phone that was lying in my nightstand.

My day was perfectly planned when my mom annoyingly throws away every skirt I had.

"Good Morning Dar—" She greeted but I cutted her off "why did you throw my skirts!?" I asked angerly, "Well, your old skirts were somehow too long, with that skirt you can quickly get that boy's attention and love and get pregnant." She said happily.

What is wrong with her?! Did I hear it right? She wants me to be fucking get pregnant?! And who is she referring to?

"Mom first of all, my old skirts was eligible for school and second of all, getting pregnant? We talked about this." I snarled.

"Yes, I know that. I just can't help but think that I'm getting older sweetie" She said dreamily, I imagined her talking while wiping her tears of joy while imagining her grand child.

"Mom—" this time I was cutted off when she talked "enough of the chatting.. Your gonna be late for school. I need to meet that professor of yours" She said happily and ended the call.

How did she know. OMG! she's gonna be annoying me for the rest of my life.

I went back to my cabinet and grabbed the pair of school uniform and sigh...

I applied my lotion and sprayed my perfume which is VS Love Spell...

I sat in my vanity table and started doing my make up. I just applied a pressed powder, pale-pink eye shadow, eye liner, I also combed my eyebrows upward and combed my hair into a ponytail and added pink lipgloss, I'm already done.

I stripped off my robe and wear my school uniform and ID.

I walked downstairs and my nostrils was filled with the smell of pancakes...

I sat down the dinning table and ate silently. After my meal, I grabbed my Gucci Shoulder bag and walked out of the house. Waiting for me was no other than Adel.

"Hi Adel" I greeted cheerily and he looked at me with an amused grin. "You look blooming and fresh, new look?" He complimented and asked I just nodded and he opened the passenger's seat and started the car.

I opened my phone and did my social media routine. Like and scroll.

I arrived at school earlier as always and waved at Adele's car which was fading.

The school guard looked at me with the same grin like Adele.

"Good Morning Ms.Lee" the guard greeted "Good Morning" I greeted back and waved.

As I entered the school noisy students started looking at me with eyes wide, they went silent all I heard were gossips and murmurs

do I look horrible? I can't help but think that there was a bird's nest in my head.

"Hannah" Jesse's hammering voice made me jump. I looked at her glaring and she looked at me with shock.

"You look like a human now, I mean you always look nice, Yore the campus' queen after all" She joked and I sighed heavily.

"What happened to the long attire?" She asked as we walked towards the auditorium and as usual I was the center of attention.

"My mom threw it away and made me wear this" I explained and walked inside the large auditorium. "Your mom did a great job" she said while giving me a like sign...

I sat at my usual chair and talked to Jesse about nonsense. Actually everyone was talking and laughing until I heard the door opened and the once noisy classroom begun to quiet and silence came in.

That's when I heard his voice.

"Good Morning everyone" He greeted while looking at me and then the whole class. He was wearing his grey slacks and grey suit.

The classes started and I always catched him steal a glance and then drink his water from his table.