Prologue:"Watch where your going"

PROLOGUE: "Watch where you're going."
HANNAH LEE'S POV

PROLOGUE: "Watch where you're going."
HANNAH LEE'S POV

Beep! Beep!

Ughhhh, My annoying alarm clock started ringing, which means it's already 5:30 in the morning. I dreamed about Mr. Min, and I was about to kiss him when my stupid alarm clock interrupted the scene.

Sigh*

Real talk: that's the life of a student; you must learn to sacrifice some time. At least I'll be able to see him every weekday.

I yawned and stretched my body a couple of times and stood up from my bed. I fixed my bed, leaving no traces of dirt or wrinkles. I grabbed my towel with my robe and went to do my daily routine.

I'm living at my condo alone with my one and only maid, Daisy. I don't like having a maid because I know how to do households, but my mother insisted because "Your my only Heiress, and you shouldn't do any households," mother always says.

I stripped off my pj's and to have a quick shower. I then grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. After satisfying my minty breath, I stepped out of the shower and started applying my skincare.

I went out of the bathroom and sat at my vanity table. I put on some light makeup since I'm just going to school. My mom always insisted that I needed to look good at all times. I added a little mascara and added brown shades of makeup powder, blush on, and pink lipgloss. After I was satisfied with my face, I turned to my long wavy platinum blonde hair and just curled it as usual, and I was ready.

I went to my walk-in closet and grabbed my school uniform, and started wearing it. This was the morning routine that my mother highly gave.

Knock knock

"Yes!?" I shouted since I was still inside my closet, "Miss Lee, your breakfast is ready," Daisy said. "Alright, I'll be down for a minute," I said and heard some fading footsteps.

I sprinted towards the door and started running down the staircase. As I went down, I smelled breakfast that made my stomach growl.

"Good Morning, Ms. Lee," Daisy said as she bowed; I rolled my eyes and sat at the dining chair. "No need to be so professional, we're here at my house, alone," I reminded for the millionth time since she arrived here, "I can't do that, Mrs. Lee told me," she answered, there's no point of arguing, so I annoyingly nodded and started eating my breakfast, it was an egg and beacon, milk and an apple.

I didn't savor it and just ate it as normal adults do. I grabbed the apple and walked out of the House, holding my shoulder bag at my right arm and my books at the left.

My driver Adel was waiting outside and opened the door for me. "Thank you," I chirped since he's not like the others snob.

"Hello Hannah, how was your morning?" He asked while motioning me to enter, and I nodded, "It was good," I said while sitting in the backseat and munching my now half Apple.

"That's good, School?" He asked while making his way to the driver's seat. I just nodded, and he started to drive; it was still 6:20, and we were 10 minutes away from the school, so I grabbed my iPhone 11 and opened every social media I had.

I just liked every single photo that appears on my newsfeed since most of it was posted by spoiled brats. Ughhh, what a show-off,

"Hannah, we're here," Adel informed me, and I looked outside to see that we were already at the school's main gate. "Thanks, have a great day!" I said, and he nodded while I stepped out of the car. I saw it slowly drifting as he drove away.

I looked at my watch, and I was early for an hour since it was still 6:35 and classes started at 7:30. I walked inside the gate and was quickly greeted by the school guards; I just returned it with a smile and a nod.

Ting! Ting!

I was halfway to my classroom when my message alert started ringing, meaning I had received a message.

I grabbed my phone that was located in my pocket since I used it in the car; I opened it and was about to read when I felt a large body bumping into me making me fall, I closed my eyes, waiting for the cold concrete floor to hit my face, but it didn't. Instead, I felt two comfortable, warm and large? Hands are holding my waist.

My eyes widened as I looked at the Greek God Adonis standing in front of me, waiting. Let me clear that, holding my waist and not to mention his face was an inch from mine. His Min Yoongi

He immediately lifted me off and helped me on my feet, which made me frown, but I didn't show it; why would I frown in front of him? We're not in the frame.

He cleared his throat and looked away, "Uhhm, I-I'm so sorry," I spat and mentally kicked me, "watch where you're going," he said that was more like murmured coldly and walked away. Why is he so cold to me? I did nothing wrong.

Yeah... That's the guy I fell in love with. I know it's wrong, and I kept reminding myself, but I don't think my heart wants the same thing. I mean, maybe he has a girlfriend or something.

Him Min Yoongi's POV

Hannah Lee, The girl's name that I'll name as mine... But it's wrong; we professors are not allowed to have any relationship with our students because it's considered a BIAS.

But I can't stop staring at her sexy ass as she walks away and not to mention her perfect hourglass body that was giving me a boner. Shit, I felt my length harden at my slacks; I hope she didn't feel it since our body was up close.

She is the only one that caught my attention, and she's not even trying, Unlike those flirty girls.

1000 words exactly