Chapter 5- Ignore

Hannah's POV

I walked towards the campus with a smile on my face. Still processing that I had sex with my teacher in his fucking office. That thought made me blush. You hitter me big time Mr. Min

I went home blushing yesterday, my legs trembling. Why? Well, he pretty much slammed himself hard and longer.

~•Flashback•~

I dressed up after the EVENT. Mr. Min just rolled his pants back to their rightful place since he didn't strip a WHILE ago.

As I finished wearing my tight upper uniform I heard a knock making my eyes widen. Shit... Maybe they heard us! We would get into trouble...

Me. Min stayed calm and he pointed to the couch. Shit the couch!! Then scenery came into my mind as I bend over and he thrust–

My daydreaming was interrupted when someone knocked at the door. Again...

Stupid Door Knocker. I glared at the door receiving a chuckle from Mr. Min. Oh, that chuckle!

I sat at the couch that he was pointing at earlier and he went his way to the door and Slowly he opened the door.

Standing there was no other than my TRAITOR-BEST-FRIEND.

"Yes, Ms. Jesse? How may I help you?" His voice was straight.

Jessie's eyes roamed the room until her eyes hitter mine. I was half glaring at her.

"Oh, I was looking for Hannah." She said and waved at me Mr. Min just formed an "O" with his mouth.

"You may go now," Mr. Min said and I nodded shyly, for some reason I can't look at him in the eyes. It was awkward "somehow"

I nodded and got out of the room.

~•end of flashback•~

I walked towards the classroom with everybody looking at me. Why do you ask? My mom made me wear these short skirts again. Seriously?! Any Sane parents will not even let their Children wear this kind of outfit!

I was about to step inside when I heard a familiar voice from afar. I would never forget that voice. It was his

I followed the voice into the hallway. The voice was getting louder as I get closer and there I saw Mr.Min and a Girl talking

In an Instant, my good mood dropped. Literally

"Thank you for joining me yesterday," the girl says which made me clench my jaw

The fuck?!

"Your welcome Honey, anytime," he said and the girl nodded.

Did he just call her Honey?

Double the fuck?!

I slowly walked back to the classroom and sat down in my chair, Jessie was busy with her phone. Thankfully, The least that I wanna do is her asking many questions. Good thing we don't have any classes today with Mr. Min.

The day was a blur, after class we went to the cafeteria for our lunch break, Mr. Min was like 2 tables away from us. I was ignoring him all this time.

"So why did you go to Mr.Min's office yesterday?" Jessie asked leaving me tense.

Great

She looked us both and Mr. Min Glanced at me. "We had some business" Mr. Min replied and I nodded.

"What kind of business?" Jessie asked further, Will she stop?

This time I replied "Nothing serious, It was boring", I caught Mr. Min raise an eyebrow "Im sure It was not boring." He replied while looking at me, "It was" I said and continued eating.

of course I enjoyed it, Every minute of it, but I don't wanna be a mistress and for that, I need to stay away.

"Ummm, okay. Hey Mr. Min, we are going to starbucks later. Wanna come with us?" Jessie suddenly said, Shit.

Before Mr. Min can respond I quickly spoke, "Im sure Mr. Min is busy. Lets not disturb him, somebody may look for him." I bitterly said but not that obvious.

Mr. Min glanced at me again, "Of course, Ill go with you and nobody is gonna look for me and its still lunch break" He said looking directly at me with asking eyes.

Yeah right! Liar

"Okay! Lets go" Jessie said and grabbed her purse before going off first.

I grabbed my purse and was going to go when Mr. Min grabbed my arm, "What was that baby?" Mr. Min asked, "Shut up!" I said and nudged him off to go with Jessie.

That rest was a blur, we were silent the whole ride. Mr. Min was also silent but kept glancing at me.