First meet after BB

Sidharth

Bb had ended. There was still time before Sana left for MSK. I was at my place back from my visit to bramhakumari hospitals. It had been a very busy day.  But I still could not stop thinking abt one person.  I was shocked at how often my thoughts wondered towards her. I was finally with my mom, family, out in the real world but I still felt a void. I wanted to talk to her, meet her before she got trapped in that house again.

I was back at home going through my twitter when I stumbled across a sidnaaz fan page. It had vms, clips pictures and what not. I couldn't control myself from going through the page. The first clip was when shehnaaz was dressed in the blue Cinderella gown.  She looked so beautiful. She jumped on me and kissed my neck. Her body pressing onto mine.  My hands on her waist in a tight grip. Her face on my neck. Her breathe there giving me goosebumps. I still remember the day. How hard it was for me to control myself from grabbing her and kissing her. She was all over me and her stomach pressing on my crotch. I was so turned on by her neck kisses. She was looking gorgeous her bare shoulders inches away from my lips. I just wanted to bite her, leave my mark there, a red bite on her white skin. I moved her to sit by my side but she stood up again to sit on my lap. Her butt was now pressing directly over my cock. I was trying hard to control my erection so that she won't feel it and think of me as a pervert. She had no idea what she put me through with her innocent acts. 

I moved on to the next clip, it was odd one of our Saturday endeavors. She was angry at me after jassie gill left last night. I tried my best to coax her but she was in a different zone. After a while she came back and sat on my lap. Bringing her cheek right on my lips signaling me to kiss her. I was more than happy to oblige. My hands holding her waist I pressed a hard kiss on her cheek. I wasn't prepared for what she did next. She slowly moved her lips down, grazing her lips down my cheek, jaw and finally she landed them on my neck. Kissing me there. And stayed there, roaming her hands in my hair and neck, kissing me every few secs. I tried to divert my mind from what her hands and lips were doing me. One part of me wanted to stop her another wanted her to continue nd do much more than just kiss my neck.

I couldn't watch further, I missed her terribly. I wanted her right now with me here on my bed. These vms did nothing but remind me that how difficult it had been for me to control myself these past four months. I so so wanted her right now. I tried sleeping.  But sleep was far from my eyes, she want beside me today in my arms.  I needed her, her body, her voice, her presence. I started imagining her face and pulled a pillow closer. I thought abt how we slept every night. Her body sticking completely to mine. My hand around her bare shoulders when she wore those sexy nighties. Hey bare legs entwined with mine. Her breasts poking into my side or my chests. I was hard just thinking abt her.  Fuck I need to stop thinking abt her. My boner was throbbing, I needed a release. I pulled it out of my shorts. It was rock hard when I started stroking it, thinking abt her. I imagined how her breasts would feel in my hands. How she would press herself onto me. I imagined her on my bed and started stroking faster.  My breathe was labored and my hands moved faster. And I climaxed. FUCK. 

I immediately felt guilty after cleaning myself up. I was lusting over her. But I couldn't help, she is sexy as fuck. Then I checked my whatapp to see if she had dropped any messages. There were none.  Did she not miss me?  I decided to call her. I called and she picked it up after almost 6 rings. Her voice was sad. It seemed like she had cried. 

I asked her and she told me how her family was angry at the MSK situation. " Mujhe teri yaad aa rahi hai Sidharth. Mujhe tujhse milna hai. Pleaseee". She sobbed. "Baby ro mat. Mai abhi aa raha hu.  Baat karuga sabse. Ro mat. 20 mins ruk. " I said and moved out of my house. 

I drove to get place and met everyone.  She was in her room. I didn't know of I should directly go to her room.  Her parents were here.  They had accepted me as their but it was still awkward. I asked baaz where is Sana and he told me to go to the adjacent room. I knocked the door and she opened immediately.  She was just waiting for me. She jumped on me even before I could enter. I moved back due to the force. I wrapped my arm on her waist and other went locked the door. I wrapped my other hand brought her closer to me till I could feel her full body pressed into mine. She was kissing my neck, my hair, my cheeks whatever she could with tears in her eyes. She missed me just as much as I did. I carried her till her bed and sat with her in my lap. I cupped her face and kissed her beautiful face,  her eyes cheeks,  forehead everything. I wiped her tears and asked her what happened. I couldnt help but notice her cleavage from the v-neck spagetthi top she was wearing. Her top had rode up from the place when we sat. My hand was on her bare lower back nd the waistband of her pants. I moved my hand up casually. She didn't notice. Her skin so smooth I felt myself hardrning again. I pulled her closer. She rested her head on my shoulder and her breasts poked my chest. I tried hard to concentrate on her story nd not get a full on boner. I needed to calm down before she could feel me under her. She told me abt her dad's anger nd fan's reaction. I calmed her down nd asked her to chill. She was crying.  Her face so red nd swollen. Her lips so plump.  I was staring at her lips when she looked up nd stopped speaking. I moved closer to her lips. I wanted to kiss her. I waited for her to move back.  She didn't. I moved closer nd our nose touched,  she closed her eyes.  Before I could kiss her, someone knocked on the door.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. Someone ruined our perfect moment. She moved away immediately. Starighted herself. I went to open the door nd her family was standing there. We all sat and discussed abt MSK situation nd planned everything. It was late night. I asked them If I could take sana home tomorrow as my family wanted to meet her and we could hv dinner together nd she could spend the night. She instantly agreed before her father could oppose. I moved up to leave and she said I could stay there.  She nd baaz were sharing one room.  I could stay with them. I could stand staying one more night with her without touching her. She would be in my arms nd I would be helpless with her brother being there. I won't be able to take it. I refused nd left for my place. Waiting for tomorrow when we would be alone. 

This was the first update. Next chapter will hv mature content. If u r not comfortable please skip it. Bubbyee...

SidNaaz Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें