Mere Yaar ki Shadi hai - 11

He smiled at her kissing her forehead. "Sorry, maine bhi misunderstand kiya. I reacted way too loud. I wanted to trust u but I have had bad experiences in past. And I messed up... I thought u cheated on" tears rolled down his eyes too... I have had bad experiences, i dont know why I connected so much with u so soon. I havent been close to anyone in the past few years, with u it all felt so natural. I was so scared to lose u. When I saw u with him and heard all that, my heart broke. I was shit scared I didn't want to lose what I have with u. Please promise me u wont hide anything from me... Please.

"I won't. Kabhi kuch ni chupaugi. I promise." she said wiping her and his tears.

"Mai bata bhi ni sakta mere dimag mei kya kya baatei aa rahi thi..." as he was about to speak anything else she jumped into his lap pressing her lips onto his stopping him from speaking any further. She kissed him to assure him and herself of their love, to make herself believe that he is still there with her, that he is came back, for her. She broke the kiss and got up and pulled him with her to the bed. They were making out madly. Kissing, biting each other wherever they could. Their clothes were soon thrown all the room with a crazy urgency.

He positioned himself on her entrance, pushing himself into her in one go. He was rough and fast as he drove both of them towards ecstacy. He put his weight on her joining their foreheads as he caught his breath.

"I love u Sidharth" sana said closing her eyes "Bohot jaldi lag raha hoga tujhe shyd, u dont need to answer. I am not expecting an answer, i just wanted to tell u this. I love u."

She looked at him to see tears forming at corner of his eyes too... "I love u too shehnaaz" he said and kissed her. They made love all over again. The happiness of finally having each other, of confessing their feelings and spending their life together clear on thier faces. Next day was the wedding. They both got up and got ready. And entered the marriage hand in hand. After whatever happened yesterday, no one expected seeing them together, not like this atleast.

They didn't leave each other's side the whole day. And next morning left for mumbai back. They were actually thankful for staying in mumbai, coz they couldn't live seperate now. They moved to Mumbai with a promise of a new, better life.

So guys this is the end of Mere Yaar ki Shaadi Hai. I was going to write one mort part before ending this but seeing the last part's response I gave up the idea and ended the story. Anyway hope u all like this. Like and comment. Thanks 🙏

SidNaaz Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें