Mere Yaar ki Shaadi Hai -9

This story "mere yaar ki shaadi hai".  is gonna end soon... Maybe in 1-2 parts.  Response se waise bhi lagta hai aap logo ko psnd ni aa rahi.  So better end quickly. Chalo anyway.  Here's your update. Bubbyee

Sana went back to her room for getting ready for mehendi. She chose a simple long green sleeveless kurti for the function. Her hair were left loose and she went in the garden. There was brunch served and girls were seated around to apply mehendi to the guests. Sana shefali were waiting for kushal and sid, so that they could start eating. Shefali was behaving quite off with her but sana couldn't understand what happened.  They joined them and had their brunch and Sana shefali sat there to apply mehendi and sid kushal went to vishal.

Vikas came and told sana karan wants to leave, he is packing his bags. He hasn't even ate anything and he is in a bad shape. Sana was getting exceedingly annoyed at him when shefali said,  "Sana woh tujhe pichle ek saal se pyaar karta hai.  How can u expect woh ekdin mei theek hojayega? U rejected him aur uska pyaar toota hai sana. Soch agar aaj sid tujhse door chala jaaye toh? Affect hoga na?  Alag hai situation but ek example de rahi hu. Tujhe gussa aaraha coz u dont feel i understand. Uska bhi toh soch.  Uska dil toota hai.  U can't deny that he actually loved u. Jo bhi reasons ho... Uska bura feel karna is normal.  He will need time upar se tera rude behavior will only make it difficult for him.  Atleast ek baar baat karle usse.  Ek baar samajh use. Dont do this sana. Itna mat kho ja sidharth mei ki tu apne itne purane friend ko aise takleef mei chhod de. Maine tujhe pehle bhi warn kiya tha abt his feelings aur bola tha clear kar dena. But u cant just behave like this. "

Sana realized that yes she was wrong here, past few days have been all abt sidharth. She was with him the whole time. Shefali was right, she needed to have a peaceful conversation with him. "Tu sahi bol rahi hai shefu, mere dhyan mei hi nhi aaya ye sab. Yaar mujhe ye ho kya gya tha. Maine uski feelings ke baare kaise nhi socha. Mai usse baat karugi. Thank you and sorry shefu. Hayee vikas call kar use maine baat karni hai. Mai is chakkar mei apna itna achcha friend nhi khona chahti."  She completed her mehendi and meanwhile Vikas called Karan. He picked up and she said, " Karan jaldi neeche aa jaldi pleaseeeee" "Kya hogya Sana tu theek toh hai? Kuch hua kya?" he asked worried abt why she was calling him after all that.

"Haa...mera ek khota friend hai jiski akkal ghaas charne gyi hai, Pagal hogya hai. Shaadi attend karne aaya tha madhu ki aur meri wajah se ab tantrum dikha ke bina attend kiye waps jaa raha hai. Mujhe usko thoda gyaan dena hai, toh tu aaja please. Jaldi aaja maine uske sath mera second brunch bhi karna hai. Toh pehle lecture dedu jaldi fir khana bhi khana hai na." She explained. 

He smiled, happy for the fact that she atleast talked to him normally. He knew she wont let go if he didnt come down so he went. His condition was not that good. His eyes were red, his hair were messed up, he looked sad, his face was dull. She immediately felt bad seeing him like that and regretted shouting on him this morning. He came down and fake smiled at her. "Plan mei change hai, pehle khana khayege fir mai tujhe lecture dungi. Vikas, plate de iske haath mei" Sana said.

Karan sat in front of her while she asked him to eat, sana had already ate but he hadnt ate anything. Sid had also come down to the garden and was going to go to them but Vishal's uncle was talking to him so he stood there. He saw sana was sitting with Karan, he had felt weird seeing Karan with Sana this morning, almost as if not all was well between them, he remembered how sana was talking to him in garden this morning instead of directly going back to her room. He couldnt exactly place a finger but things were different. 

Karan was eating  silently and the other three were talking to him. He was smiling a bit. There was Sana's favourite Gulab Jamun too, he asked her if she wanted to eat. She nodded in yes but since her hands had mehendi he fed it to her. sana giggled and opened her mouth and all of them were laughing. It felt like old times. Sid saw it and was fuming. He did not like Karan at all nd Sana was eating from his hands. He was hell irritated. Shehnaaz was just trying to cheer him up but sid had no idea and was thinking stuff on his own. Rashmi and hina approached him and saw him looking at them. "Kitne cute lagte hai na dono saath mei hina? Ekdum made for each other hai." rashmi said.

"Haa rashmi ekdum made for each other. Same tere aur Sidharth jaise. Itne pyaare ek saath " hina chimed in. 

Sid was just next to them listening to this not sure what he was more irritated at,  sana karan or him and rashmi. He left the place at once and went away to stand with others, not wanting to go there while karan was sitting. Soon Karan finished his food sat there for a few mins and said he wanted to go back to his room. Sana thought it will be better to talk to him alone than in front of others so she called him and went away with him.  Pissing sid off. 

He didn't understand what she was doing. She didn't see him and was talking to karan so much today. And now she went somehwere behind him. He was irritated,  his mood completely off. Sid went behind her to check where she went.

Sana followed karan and asked him to sit on the stairs below, not wanting to be alone in his room. She said,  " Karan I am sorry maine bohot ajeeb behave kiya tere sath last kuch dino se. Specially jab tune propose kiya. Its just that, I was shocked. Expect nhi kiya tha toh react kaise karu samajh ni aaya. I know tere liye ye time difficult hai,  but i hope hum jldi normal ho jaaye nd ye hume itna bother na kare.  I dont want to lose u as a friend. Tune mera bohot kiya hai nd i respect that, but pyaar nhi hai waise na hoga. Mai tujhe jhoothi hope ni dungi. Tu please aise mat ja. Attend the wedding for madhu at least. Nd sorry once again.  Rest its ur decision. Please ruk jaa,  yehi bolugi." and kept her hand on his.

Karan nodded saying, "I understand you are not ready, nd u dont love me, its okay. I will stay till the wedding. Tumko itna irritated kbhi ni dekha apne aap pe toh mujhe weird laga. But aaj bojh halka laga.  Thank you." he smiled. He came forward to hug her nd she hugged him back. Letting him hold her. He was a great friend. He helped her a lot when dhe newly moved to the city. So she couldn't leave him like that.

On the other side, rashmi bd hina had been following him everywhere. They saw him looking at sana nd karan. Hina came nd said, " awww shyd sana ne uske proposal ko accept kar liya.  Look how happy she is looking. Karan bhi emotional lag raha. So sweet.  Q sidharth? "

"What?  Proposal?  Kya bol rahi ho hina? " he asked his mind bursting with anger. "Haa proposal... Karan ne haldi wale din sana ko propose kiya.  Tumko ni pata? "

"Wtf..." he said nd punched the tree there. Hina screamed at the action.  His hand was bleeding.  Sana looked up to see Sid looking at her with bloodshot eyes. She immediately went towards him nd trying yo hold his hand to see how hurt he was.  Karan followed

"Awww congratulations to the new couple!!! Mai jaanti hu karan ne haldi ke din propose kiya tha nd abhi tumne usko hug kiya itna khush hoke.  Aaj subah woh tumhe khana khila Raha tha. Made for each other.  Hayee so sweet sana. Best ho dono" Hina said reminding sid of everything. 

Sana's face went pale.  It was all a lie and looking at Sid it seemed like he trusted what se said. Why won't he her behavior whole day was weird. She cursed herself for not telling him early as she bad planned. He was so hurt. He had trusted her and now his face showed betrayal. He jerked her hand away and left to his room without even waiting for her to say anything.  She called behind him but he didn't listen. 

SidNaaz Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें