Chapter 11

"Happy Anniversary!" I hear, in my sleep, then feel a body crashing into mine, making me lose my breath.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Happy anniversary!" I look up at Ethan and he showers me in kisses. I giggle, a warm feeling spreading inside me.

We've been in Italy for 4 days now, and it has felt like an absolute dream. Ethan has taken me to different cities around here, some of the best restaurants, and has even cooked me some of his favorite childhood dishes. Every day I've been waking him up with breakfast in bed, but I guess today he woke up earlier than me.

"Good morning love." I grin, sitting up. "Happy anniversary!" We wrap our arms around each other.

"I can't believe it's already been 3 months." Ethan sighs. "It's gone by so fast."

"I know, right? It feels like we just started dating, but it also feels like I've known you for years." I laugh. Ethan pulls me into his lap, facing him. I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I feel the same way." He laughs, pulling away so that we can see each other.

"There's breakfast ready. And I have gifts for you. I know you don't like when I buy you things...and I think I kind of went overboard this time.." Ethan bites his lip. "But it's for our 3 month anniversary! So please don't get mad at me. I just love you so much I was excited to get you everything." he laughs.

"Wait, when did you even go shopping?" I tilt my head, curious. "We've always been with each other all day. What did you buy that I don't know about?" I laugh.

"Hmmm you'll see." He kisses the top of my nose.

"Well I also have gifts for you." I say, putting my arms around his shoulders. He frowns.

"You didn't have to buy me anything." He scrunches up his face. "When did you go shopping?" He laughs.

"Kai helped me." I smile. "And it's our anniversary. How can I not get you something?" I play with his hair.

"Ah, sneaky Kai." He laughs. "I rather give you gifts than receive them. But thank you, my love." He smiles warmly at me. I nod happily.

"Let's go eat." He says, standing up from the bed while holding me.

"Wait, we need clothes on." I say. Both of us are butt naked.

I've used 2 out of 3 of the lingerie sets Callie and Lorena gave to me. The first time I surprised Ethan, he was so shocked and asked to take pictures so he 'never forgets this sight'. He asked the same thing the next night when I wore a different set. It's safe to say that he loved them.

"No we don't." He smirks down at me.

He walks down to the kitchen and places me on one of the stools in front of the island. He never sits at the table, he insists that eating at the island is more fun. A bunch of different food lay out in front of us. He grabs two plates and some utensils before sitting down next to me.

"Eat whatever you want, dig in." Ethan smiles at me.

I put some food on my plate and notice that Ethan isn't doing the same. I grab his plate and put a little bit of everything on it before putting it back in front of him. He watches my every move.

"Thank you my love, but you didn't have to do that." He smiles.

"You weren't getting any food." I frown.

"That's because," he leans in close to me so that his lips brush mine when he speaks. "the meal I want to eat is sitting right next to me." He murmurs, connecting our lips. I feel my face heat up, and a pool of heat forms below.