Chapter 1: I just wanna see you strip

Warning: contains some sexual content...thought you would want to know that.

I swung around the pole moving my hips to the rhythm to the music, carefully watching every lowlife guy with lustful eyes.

I sexily crawled over to the guy who looks like he made the most amount of money. They're the ones who give the most amount of tips. I made sure to do my most sexy moves and he put a whole one-hundred dollar bill in panties.

I danced around the pole a few more times before getting off stage and letting my 'co-worker' Candy, do her work.

"Good job KiKi!" Mark exclaimed giving my ass a slap. "I have another job for you, that'll make you a few extra dollars" Mark winked.

I sighed heavily before responding "who is it?"

"He's in the back, his name is Slim, you got him right babe?"

"What does he want? A blowjob, handjob, lap dance? What?" I asked with a bored tone. I hate when Mark gives me 'extra jobs'.

"Uhh...he wants...a little more" Mark carefully responded.

"Mark you want me fuck him?" I yelled.

"Yeah, c'mon babe. You know your my best worker I gotta keep this business going. C'mon I need you Steph!" Mark pleaded.

"You're not even aloud to do that! It could get you put out of business Mark!" I whispered yelled at him.

He walked slowly over to me, he was so close our nose were touching. He was scaring me. He put his hand around my throat and starting stroking my body up and down. Tugging at the lingerie I had on.

"I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want. And your going to do whatever the fuck I tell you" Mark whispered in my ear. Girls also in lingerie walked by and glanced at Mark and I. They didn't bother to help because it's not weird for Mark to threaten or beat one of his employers.

"You got that Kiki?" Mark asked. I nodded my head quickly.

"So right now, I'm telling you to go back there and fuck the brains out of that guy!" He whispered, his breath smelling of alcohol.

I began walking towards the back where 'Slim' was, wiping the fallen tears from my cheek.

"And I don't want a bad report! You better be a good girl and follow orders like I taught you!" Mark yelled after me.

I didn't bother to look back. Just like that Mark could be the sweetest guy then turn into a monster. He's my boss. And I am very thankful for him. Without him I wouldn't have a job that paid as much. Yeah I'm a stripper, but it's easy money.

I opened the door to see a guy laying there in dim light. The room was quite empty. It had a small mattress on the floor with a green blanket. It had a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling that wasn't giving off good light. It's not a place I would want to have sex in.

"Hey baby" the already hard and naked man who I assume is Slim said. "C'mere". I walked over to him cautiously and sat on his lap straddling him. He pushed me off of him making me scrape my elbow on the wall.

"Bitch! Right now I'm in control hoe!" He yelled at me pulling my panties down and taking my bra off. I can't defend myself or else Mark would get me. All I can do right now is follow orders like Mark instructed.

Slim flipped me over that way my face was to the mattress and my ass in the air. He grabbed my hips and I felt the tip of his dick touch my butt crack. 'Oh no please not anal' I mentally pleaded. Anal hurts like crazy and it's the worst position...ever.

He inserted into me slowly and I felt tears begin to fill up my eyes. Not only because my asshole was burning, but because of how Mark would treat me. Why is he making me do this? This isn't apart of my job.

Slim pulled out all the way before thrusting back into me, hard. I let out a whimper and that made him think I was enjoying it.

"Oh you like that baby?" He asked massaging my breast. I didn't answer him because I was to busy trying to fight back tears. He pulled my hair and repeated himself.

"Bitch I said do you like that!"

"Yes!" I yelled out of frustration.

"Yes what? Hoe" Slim asked.

"Sir?" I questioned, my voice trembling.
He slapped the back of my head and squeezed my boob.

"Call me daddy babe" he panted.

"Yes daddy!" This guy is pathetic.

He kept thrusting into me hard and fast. Causing me to whimper and moan. Even though it hurt it felt a little good, just a little though.

"I'm cumming hoe!" He warned. He let out a loud yell and released his juices inside of me.

I thought that was my cue to leave so I grabbed my undergarment and began to leave. But he pulled me back and told me to lay down. 'What is he doing'
He's not supposed to do me twice! Unless he's paying double.

We laid there for a while before he started pumping himself.

"C'mere hoe" he said while laying on the mattress.
I went over to him and just ,sat there.

"Well get the sucking" he said while lighting a blunt.
I kissed the tip and made sure to get the rest of his length wet. I inserted him in my mouth. I made sure to deep throat him while playing with his balls. I also made sure to keep him moaning. He came in my mouth.

I stood up and put on my 'clothes'
Slim only put a twenty dollar bill in my panties.

"Twenty dollars?" I yelled

"Aye! Listen hoe! You better be happy I didn't give you a one!" Slim shouted.

"I did something for you twice! Fuck you mean?" I shouted back.

Slim got up and slapped me, hard. "Shut up, and get the fuck out of here" he replied softly and calmly.

With that I left. Anything else, Mark would be really mad. I headed back to the dressing rooms and put my clothes. And stood at the door and waited for Mark.

"Ready to go home?" He asked holding my waist. I shook my head quickly and headed out the door. This is going to be my last dance for the weekend. Tomorrow school starts.

I got in Marks car and waited for him to start it.

"So how'd it go?" Mark asked smirking.

"Don't" I said. How can he even ask me that?

Drove in silence, then Mark placed a hand on my thigh. Oh my god not again. I pushed his hand down and simply said "not right now"

"C'mon babe" Mark said sliding his hand farther up my leg.

"Mark stop" I said pushing his again.

He pulled over and pushed me back in my seat. "Ima do what I want. So sit back and shut up." He quietly replied while putting my seatbelt on.

He continued driving and put his fingers in his mouth before inserting them into me. I shivered at the contact. He started moving his two fingers inside me making me moan.

"See baby" he smiled. He continued moving his fingers in me faster making me moan louder. I felt myself reaching my climax right outside of my house and I released on his seat.

I didn't care that I just possibly fucked up his seats. I just got out of the car and went in my house.

My mom was passed out on the couch as usual, I'm used to it. I went upstairs to my room and got naked before going to bed. I am not looking forward to school tomorrow.