Chapter 2: Call me Maybe

I turn over in bed frustrated. Once again. I grouchily walked over to the bathroom and and turned on the shower to the right temperature.

I stepped into the shower comforted by the lukewarm water. I washed my body, then my hair and stepped out the shower to brush my teeth. I checked in the mirror to see if I had a welt on my face from Slim's slap. I don't, which I'm grateful for.

I sat in my room and blow dried my hair. Once my hair was all dry I put my clothes on. A white tank top with black numbers that said '23'. That with a pair of light denim wash jeans.

I walked downstairs to see my mom up and watching tv.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"School" I said before slamming the door. I waited for my friend Carla to come pick me up. She's doesn't really judge me. Carla honked 3 times indicating for me to get in the car.

"Hey! I missed you so freakin' much!?How was your weekend?" She yelled clapping her hands and giving me a hug.

"Fine and yours?" I asked with my fake excited voice, knowing I just saw her a few days ago. She pulled off talking about her weekend and boys and her moms new boyfriend. All the way until we arrived at school.

We got out of the car both looking sexy as fuck if you ask me. We got many stares and whistles walking through the parking lot. Most guys only want a head from me, then brag about it to their friends.

"Hey babe" Jace said holding my waist while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey you" I smiled and continued walking.

"I missed you" Jace said, still holding my waist. I said my see-ya-laters to Carla and headed to my advisory with Jace.

We arrived in our advisory and was welcomed by the Spanish teacher Ms.Carter. People were talking with their desk turned and phones out.

Jace took a seat and and patted his leg signaling me to sit on his lap. I straddled him and whispered in his ear "the fuck do you want?"

"Whoa babe!"

"Cut the crap"

"I just missed you bouncing on my dick that's all" he said smiling while holding his hands up.

"Well I didn't" I said getting up heading to my seat.

"Steph! You just made me all hard for nothing, knowing I have my sweatpants on."

"And..." I said looking through my phone.

Jace bent down and whispered "you wanna come over after school?"

"No" I simply said. That's all guys ever want.

"Bab-" Jace began

"Take your seats so I can take role!" Ms.Carter interrupted thankfully. She went down the list saying every persons name.

"Stephanie Mendez" Ms.Carter called
"Here" I raised my hand. And then left.

"Miss Mendez! Where do you think you're going?" Ms.Carter yelled after me. "That's a detention!"

I didn't care. I already have a detention I have to make up for throwing the literacy text book at my teacher.

******

The periods went by slow and it was finally lunch. I sat at my usual table with Carla and Jace.

"Hey, did you see that cute new boy" Carla squealed

"Yeah I don't care" I said drinking my chocolate milk.

"Yeah" Jace butted in.

"Look there he is!" Carla pointed out. The boy was tall about 6'2 he had brown hair and a distinct jaw line.