Birthday.... school... UGH.

Beep Beep Beep!!!!! I growl as I look at the clock. 5:30AM. I hate school. I hate the people at school.  Actually, they aren't people. They are werewolves. My school is a werewolf school. It teaches 4 packs. The redblood pack, The bluemoon pack (mine). And two others I forget the names of. I was rambling on, wasn't I?

     I just realized today is my 16th birthday. yippie.... Please note the sarcasm. Today is the day I find my mate. I'm ready for rejection. No one would want me for a mate. I am a mute, weak, abused, scarred, freak. My pack hates me. Why? Because of my wolf.

    She has a black coat with a snow white underbelly. She has brown and silver strips all over her back. I love my wolf. But others think it is the devil.

     I look at my alarm clock. Shit. Its time for me to go to school! I grab and put on a pair of dark jeans and a skillet T-shirt. I grab my phone and my earphones. I also grab my books and run out to my bus stop. I put in my black earphones and turn on Monster by skillet. The bus comes and I get on.

      I go and sit in my seat, the vary last seat. My wolf stirs in my head, she feels the glares from the other wolves. I curl into a ball and wait till we get to school.