Mate.

I get off the bus and quickly walk into the corridor. Once again people stare. I head to my locker and put some of my books away. I shut it.

Suddenly the most enticing smell hits me. It smells like roses and fresh morning air. Mate! My wolf Jaylynn  says. I look around and two strong arms rap around me. It's the Redblood pack's Alpha. Jackson.

He lookes at me "Your beautiful" He whispered softly.  "Will you be my mate, Alice?" I nod my head. "You didn't say yes... You don't want me?" His voice cracks. I want to be with you! I am a mute.... I can't say yes. But I want to be with you! I wrote down on a piece of paper.

Jackson looked at me and smiles. "I don't care if you are mute. You will make a wonderful Luna to the redblood pack." He spoke softly. Jackson turned around and spoke loudly "People of Redblood Pack. This is my mate and your Luna, Alice Cooper!" People gasped and growled.

"She is weak! Can't you see that?!?!" The beta of Jackson's pack said. I run up to him and push him against the lockers. A growl rumbles from my throat. I send death glares towards him. After a round of death glares... I slap him in the face, HARD. He whimpers, so I let go and walked back to Jackson. He smirked at me "Yeah. She is defiantly weak."