Tears.

We walk out of the corridor hand in hand. His car is a 2015 Mustang GT. Its a beautiful green, almost the same shade of his eyes. Jackson opens the door for me and I nod a quick 'thanks' before he closes the car door. He gets in and starts the engine 1,2,3,4 by The Plain White T's comes on the radio. Jackson takes hold of my hand and sings to me.

    I smile and write on my whiteboard Where are we going? He smiles "To the pack house. Baby. I know it's hard but can you try and talk for me?" He asks sweetly. I haven't talk in 5 years. Since I was beat up by my dad... He almost killed me that night.

------------------flashback--------------------------
  "Daddy I'm home!" I yelled to him, where ever he is. He came out from the tv room extremely drunk. It was the 3rd anniversary of my mom's death. She died in a car accident when she was picking me up from school. I had gotten sick and she had to come get me.

    Daddy came at me and punched me in the stomach."ITS YOUR FAULT SHE IS DEAD! YOU SHOULD JUST DIE!!!" He got in my face has he yelled. I could smell the beer in his breath.

   He put me in the hospital that night. He broke four of my ribs. Cracked my skull and broke my left leg.

---------------------End of flashback-----------

   Jackson shook me and I screamed. He looked at me with sadness "Baby... I don't know what you have been through but I will love you no matter what." His deep voice softened as he spoke. Tears were streaming down my face as I leaned on his shoulder.

   We got to his pack house and he spoke "My parents want to meet you." I looked at him and for the first time in five years I spoke. "W-w-wha-t if t-t-they dont-t l-like m-me?" I asked quietly. Jackson looked at me with shock and hugged me "You spoke! My baby spoke!!! And don't worry. They will love you." I smiled. I hope they do..