Shift.

Jackson and I have all of the same classes. Thank God we do. That means no one can hurt me. Our first class of the day is gym. We are playing dodge ball today. I LOVE dodge ball. Jackson and I are on the same team.

His beta is on the other. I believe his name is Jack. Well He is still mad at me. So I am probably his main target. I wouldn't want to be him right now cause I am mad! The whistle blew and we all ran for the balls.

I grabbed one and ran to the back. I stayed back there until the bombardment-o-balls ended. I ran up to the middle of the gym, which is where my side ended, and my shiny blue optics locked in on Jack. I threw the ball and pegged him right in the stomach. Causing him to let out a growl and getting him out. I smirked. Some girl on the other team threw a ball towards me. I caught it with one hand.

I felt the worst pain I have ever felt and fell to the gym floor. I felt my bones snap and reform. Jackson was immediately at my side. His green eyes locked into mine "It's alright baby. You are just shifting.."  I growled as my nose formed a snout. So very painfull. I finally stood up as my wolf.

I have never shifted. I always saw my wolf in my mind. I would draw it on paper. That made my pack hate me. Jackson hugged me. "You are stunning." I heard girls giggle at me. I looked at them and growled.  Jackson heard this and growled." DO NOT DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA!" He yelled loudly. I look up and nuzzled him.

The gym teacher forced me to go see the nurse to make sure my wolf was okay. Jackson of course followed.