They hate me.

I hugged him tightly and manage to croak out "I h-h-hope s-so". Jackson grabs my hand as we walk inside "Mom. Dad. Come meet my mate!" He yells. His mom replies "In the kitchen dear!" We walk in to see a blue eyed black haired woman.

"Hello dear. Who are you?" She hugged me and asked. "A-A-A..." I tried to say my name but I couldn't. Jackson spoke for me "Alice, her name is Alice, mom"  Jackson's mom growls at me "What's wrong with her? She isn't that weak little mute girl everyone bullies at your school, is she?" Jackson growls "Stop it mom! She isn't weak!" His mom takes a hold of my face and digs her nails into my cheeks.

"Well. She seems pretty weak to me. Can't even speak. You can do so much better Jacky.. Why don't you reject her and let the poor girl suffer through it." My mate growls "I already accepted her! I love her! Just because she isn't the perfect mate you want her to be doesn't mean she isn't perfect to me! She is all I ever wanted and you can't do anything about it!"

I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen "Beth, Jackson. What's going on?" A deep male voice asked. "John, jacky's mate is a weak little mute! He actually thinks she can be a luna!" I finally snap. I growl and push her up against the kitchen table. Anger fills me and all I see is red. "YOU BITCH!! I AM NOT WEAK. IF ANYONE IS WEAK ITS YOU. DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME. I REFUSE TO BE CALLED WEAK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?" I yell loudly.

I feel hands rap around me throat and pushes me down. John pins me to the floor and slaps me in the face. Tears poor out of my eyes as I knee him in the crotch. I get up and instantly Jackson is punching his father "DONT YOU DARE CALL HER WEAK. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER!" I growl at Jackson's parents and run out of the pack house. Jackson follows me. "Run. Now." I hiss as I shift.

  We run into the woods, side by side. Jackson slows and sits down. I sit beside him. My wolf whimpers and I lay down, laying my head on my paws. Jackson also lays down and rests his head on my back. "They hate me." Is all I said. "Baby girl... They just don't understand you..." Jackson said slowly. My ears perk as I hear growls all around us. I get up and growl ready for a fight.

__________A/N________________________

Cliff hanger. Also, tell me what you think. Do you hate it, love it, what do you want to happen next? Tell me in the comments.