Weird Xmas

Christmas tonight comes with gunshots and gunshot wounds. The North Pole was robbed on Christmas Eve. Armed robbers with robbery in mind stormed through the doors that were tightly bound.

Ho! ho! ho! They all sang in unison.

"Bring out all the sweets and candies," the first robber said, and he ran a flurry of bullets at a group of elves, and some didn't get up anymore.

"Bring out all the toys and stuff," a second robber said, and a fresh rapport of bullets were released.

"Bring out all the money... The money I say, the money we came for," said a third robber with gritted teeth.

"No, bring out Santa, we came for Santa. Where is he?" The one who seemed to be the leader resonated with a booming voice.

No one responded, just more scurrying and hiding of little green men with pointy ears. The robbers were infuriated and rat-tat!! A hail of bullets released, four elves fallen on this side, and another one, eight elves fallen on the other side.

Santa sprinkled some magic dust around, and fly he did straight out of the chimney with a red boxed present in his arms, and land he did in my house; the boxed present extended towards me.

"Here, I brought what you asked for Christmas." He said, with his smile beaming, and some elf blood on his beard.

I sat him down for tea and I unwrapped my present. Lo and behold it was there, shiny as star and dark as night. I picked it up, my smile now on, and I returned it to Santa, with a hole through his skull.