💜Alternative Ending💜

*Continuation from chapter 7*

I smiled at him. "Thanks Tae...."

1 month later~~

Just like he said, he's treating me like his baby sister he never had. Even if I glanced at something,he would buy it. We're both working. He's a psychologist and I'm a fashion designer.

He told me that he had finally lost his feelings towards me. I was happy as I didn't want to see him suffer.

I'm still a bit scared.... I still don't know if he's Completely stable now or is he still obsessed with me. I have to tell him the truth before his heart breaks.

I picked up my phone and called him. He picked up within a few seconds.

"Hello?" He said in his deep voice.

"Hi Tae...I wanted to know if you could leave the hospital a bit early today...I wanna talk with you."

"Umm.... although we can talk at home too,but it's ok. I'll take a half day leave. Where should we meet?"

"How about xxx park?"

"Sure. I'll be there at 5"

"Ok..bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and called another person. He picked it up within a few seconds too. I told him to meet me in the same park where Tae is supposed to come.

I could've talked to him in private at home....but I don't know what he would've done to 'him' in public.

Time skip

It's 5 now. I'm sitting on one of the benches when I saw a man in a dress shirt and pant coming towards me. I immediately recognised him as Tae and hugged him.

"So....why did you call me here?" He asked curiously. I gulped and started talking. "Well...I want you to meet someone... he'll be here in no time-" before I could complete,I felt a hand on my back. I looked back and saw 'him'.

"Oh...here he is." I cleared my throat and began the introduction."

"This is Kim Seokjin. He...was my friend but we...kinda developed feeling for each other...and we wanna start dating but I wanna ask if it's ok with you" I asked him while playing with my fingers as I was scared of his reaction. I looked up and to my surprise. Tae was smiling at Jin.

"Oh my god. You don't know how happy I am. I always wanted to be an uncle. But because I said I'll protect you,I need to have some private time with Jin...so.. may I?" He said smiling brightly. Jin bowed and went with him while my palms got sweaty. Will he accept him?

Tae POV
I was genuinely happy for her. I have moved on and I would love it if ara found her loved one too.

"So... Mr. Kim. Why do you like Ara?" I started speaking.

"Umm...when she first joined in the company,I was stunned to see her talent in fashion designing. No one had ever had so much potential at such a young age. I immediately hired her and we stated working on some projects. This made us grow close and I fell in love with her personality and the way she handled everything. I would never let you down if you have me a chance"

By the way he described her and the twinkle in his eyes when I mentioned her,I knew that he's the one for her and I won't regret giving my fairy to him.

We walked back where Ara was anxiously waiting for us. As soon as she saw us,she stood up.

"H-how did it go?"

I smiled at her and said "he can't be your boyfriend. Even if you want to date him,you can't do it for too long."

Her face fell. "W-why?"

"Because I wanna make him your husband and not boyfriend. Her eyes widened as she gave me a big big hug as I chuckled. "I'm so so so happy. Thank you Tae. I loveee you"

I hugged her back and mumbled "I love you too..."

I saw Jin was smiling with himself while staring at her so I invited him to a group hug.

1 years later~~

Tae POV
I was walking around the house anxiously. Waiting for Ara and Jin to arrive.

It has been 6 months since they got married and today,I invited them to a dinner like I do every weekend. But today,they are gonna meet my special someone.

"TaeTae!" I heard my sweet sister's voice as she entered,making the house glow.

"Araaa" I ran towards her and twirled her in my arms. She was looking beautiful as usual. Jin entered behind her and I shook hands with him.

We all sat down and proceeded to eat until I said something.

"So...there is a special reason for today's meet other than the usual ones"

As they heard my speaking,their whole attention came to me. "What is it Tae?" Ara asked.

I took a deep breath and started. "Ever since my noona's death,I thought I wouldn't be able to live. I cried and cried everyday until I met you....you mean a lot to me...and the second I saw you,I made my will to protect you. Forever and ever. Since the last 1 year,you visited me so frequently that it didn't feel like I live alone and you moved out...but I have also made some friends who helped me when I felt alone...and I umm kinda fell for her. Now I would ask like to call her here."

Ara gasped in surprise. "Tae Tae! I'm sooo happy for you! My brother is gonna have children? Oh my god I can't wait" she shrieked while jumping around like a child. I chuckled as the door opened revealing her....the love of my live.

the love of my live

"Everyone...meet Song Amy. My...soon to be girlfriend if you like her" I said shyly as I saw Ara going towards her and gently pulling her to the table.

"Why won't I accept her? All I want is for you to be happy and I'll be happy too" Ara said with a smile as I smiled back.

My life was getting on track again.

Long story short. We got married. Had kids. Ara also had 2 girls and 1 boy. I have 3 girls and 2 boys whom I adored with all I could. I tried my best to be the best for them.

About Jungkook....well his company fell. He got married but turned out inferitile. Inshort,karma is being a beach.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading. Yesterday I reread the whole book 2 and I felt like it would be a bit weird for them to end up together so I made an alternative ending....hope you liked it 😃