chapter four

COURTNEY'S POV:

I heard a small mumble escape her lips.

''What?' I reply questioningly. She goes slightly red, making her look rather adorable. I pinch her cheek playfully. ''Your all red... is it embarrassing?'' I taunt. She mutters a response and I decide to let the subject go.  The uber driver turns around; I forgot all about him, oops!

'We're here' He says, giving me and Heather a weird look. He was probably observing the entire thing in curiosity and thought we were weird.

Oops...

I laugh nervously and hand him the fare, Heather was too flustered to even concentrate. I drag her out and finally take in our surroundings.

A tall, modern white villa stood in front of me. My mouth gapes open. Heather, recovered from her weird...mood? Rolled her eyes at me.

'Did I mention Geoff's crazy rich? The guy has no brains, but his parents are up-market business men'

'Geoff...that's her fiance's name?' I ask, still in awe of the house. She nods in confirmation and takes out her hand, signalling for me to take it. Fingers entwined, we walk up the pathway, and Heather nervously raps on the door.

And guess who opens it?

Well Alejandro himself of course. He quickly skims his eyes over me, barely acknowledging my existence. He was too busy staring at Heather, a small smirk playing on his lips.

HEATHER'S POV:

You know, I've always dreamt of this moment a lot. The moment where I would beg for him to take me back, to re-start, to re-kindle the small flame of love we had. Or maybe to yell at his face, screaming abuse of how he could cheat on me without a second thought to how much I loved and cherished him. But now?

I feel nothing for him. Nothing but pity for every poor girl who will get sucked up into his evil little schemes, only to have her hopes and dreams crushed to find out he's the biggest dick wad on earth.

I cross my eyes and try my best to look bored. I hold Courtney's hand even tighter.

'Heather, your looking better than ever..' and his eyes wander to my boobs the fucking pervert. I start to panic. A sudden giggle from Courtney breaks me from my panic.

'I know right! Man, you lost something big when you cheated on Heather, she's the hottest chick out there!' She claims, then looking directly in my eyes.

She's just acting, don't convince yourself anything more Heather, no matter how much you want it..

Alejandro is a bit shocked, but regains her posture. 'She is pretty hot...I guess chicas compliment each-other like that...'

Courtney smiles up at him innocently. 'But honestly, I'm pretty glad you cheated on her... otherwise, I would've never got to date my amazing girlfriend,' 

'Girlfriend... What girlfriend? Wait, you don't mean...' He asks confused, realisation dawning on his face.

And Courtney pulls me into a kiss, right then and there.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

OoOOooO, Courtney's making all the moves... I should be hopefully updating more regularly now!  duncneygoalss I will not rest until this story is completed!