44

Ronnie's POV

I thought hard about what A.J said. I am serious about us and I do want kids with her. She's the love of my life and I planned on spending the rest of my life with her.

The doorbell of my house brought me out of my thoughts. I picked myself up off the couch and answered the door. I was surprised to see Willow's mother but no Willow.

"I don't have Willow until next week." I told her.

"I know." She said. "Can I come in?"

I was confused. We haven't had a full conversation in two years and now all of the sudden she wants me to invite her in my house? I was weary but I obliged.

"Sure." I waved her in and closed the door.

She took her purse off of her shoulder and set it on my couch before making herself right at home. I was already annoyed. I sat on the couch next to her.

"I wanted to talk to you." She looked at me.

"You can't talk to me over the phone?"

"No." She shook her head. "I wanted to see how you were doing, with, you know.."

I scoffed. "I'm doing fine."

"I just wanted to make sure. Don't you get lonely here while she's in the psych ward?"

"Excuse me?" I blurted, sitting myself up a little.

"Please," she scoffed. "You can't tell me you don't miss me while she's gone."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The audacity of this woman to come into my house and tell me who needs a psych ward.

"I don't miss you. I have never missed you." I said bluntly. I wasn't lying.

"C'mon, Ronnie." Her hand trailed up my leg.

I quickly pushed her hand off of my. "Don't touch me."

"I missed you all these years. Willow told me all the fun stuff you three have been doing. You sound like a family. Plus, I didn't know you were into blondes. You know what they say about them.."

"We're more of a family than you and I will ever be." I seethed.

She was starting to get angry. Rejected much?

"Ronnie," she waved her hand in my face. "Tell me one thing that she can do better than me!"

"Fucking everything!" I yelled.

She started laughing. "Oh, please! You really can't tell me you enjoy the thought of knowing the entire world has seen what's it's like to fuck your girlfriend!"

My blood started to boil but I couldn't speak.

"How can you even look at someone like that? What a whore, she let some random guy fuck her and cried 'rape' because she regretted it!"

I could feel my skin burning hot the more she spoke but I couldn't choke any words out to make her shut up.

"You're pathetic. She probably runs around with guys behind your back, tainting my daughter, teaching her how to be a whore!"

My hands started to shake. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up. "Get out of my house!"

She grabbed her purse and stood up. "Protect your little slut." She grimaced. "Don't come crying to me when you get your heart broke by some tramp." She spun on her heel, slamming the front door shut behind her. The pictures of Willow on the wall shook.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in anger. I was furious at this point. I needed to see A.J. She's the only thing that ever calms me down.